Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Trying and not giving up!

Replies

• Options
    @ginajolly90 it's fine, really as long as I avoid this... I'm 8dpo. 

@SR19 I think it's a bit high coz of low sperncount, feedback is making it to back to increase, to increase production, but for some reason sperm count stays low. It's a feedback loop. X
  • Options
    @MadDoda yep 😊 but I mean I don’t know the reason as to why it’s low. We don’t know what’s caused his count low/FSH high. There’s lots of things it could be so we can’t actually work out why, born that way, genetics, operations, conditions as a child etc.
    The docs might be able to give us a little more understanding but I think ultimately we won’t know the exact reason. I think he’s okay with not knowing aslong as we can still have children one way or another.
  • Options
    @SR19 well it's hard to tell as u say, but as long as there is some, u have ur chance one way or another. I rly hope it will not be much longer until ur pregnant x
  • Options
    Hey ladies! Just popping in to say hi and lots of love to you all.

@MrsH02 how are you holding up lovely?

@MadDoda yeah sore boobs suck! Some cycles I have them the entire tww 😫 a nice supportive bra helps, but I hate bras. 
  • Options
    Ahaha @RememberToBreathe gosh that sounds like when we used to have the cat upstairs during the night. After he had settled (well, we gave in for about 6 months first!), we keep him downstairs at night time and there are no furry interruptions in the night, or otherwise! 😂

@SR19 you're right. I'm feeling inspired. I will definitely order for 7dpo this cycle. :) 

@PinkSnow410 hi lovely lady! How are you doing? UTI clearing up? I hope you feel better soon, both for fertile week and in general ❤️
  • Options
    @PinkSnow410 I have large boob's in compare with my general size and I always wear bra day and night, sport bra at night too. I always did since i was teenager. I'm 31 and they are still perky hihi. Anyway I don't remember when my boob's were sore last time do it's a bit funny
     It's not bad just a bit bothersome. How are u feeling today any better? 
  • Options
    Hi @ginajolly90 not yet... Just started antibiotics yesterday and took a urinalysis today. Hopefully tomorrow will feel better. I've been chugging water nonstop which makes for many many bathroom trips. 🙈 I'm in my fertile window, but I don't think I've ov bc I don't have sore breasts. Hopefully we can BD again before OV but who knows. 
    I'm laughing about the animals as we have 3 cats who hate shut doors. I can't tell you how many times ones jumped on the bed while we were getting to it 🤦🤣
  • Options
    Hi lovelies ❤️
    Busy day today so just catching up. 
    How are you feeling @PinkSnow410
    I know the bathroom trips suck bit gotta flush everything out! It will help ☺️
  • Options
    @PinkSnow410 I’m ok, mc no 3 is well underway bleeding started this morning. We are now in Kraków enjoying some alcoholic beverages and trying not to dwell on what’s happened. I think we are going to go ahead with the biopsies for NKC which means I can’t even try to conceive now until end of April. It’s disappointing but I need to consider what’s best and to keep having repeated mc I know will not be the best thing for me. Il still stay on here supporting everyone if that’s ok but I think my body may need a break too xx
  • Options
    @MrsH02 how do u like Krakow?!
  • Options
    @MrsH02 oh so much love to you..I hope you can find some enjoyment w DH on your holiday. A break may be just what you need and you'll be in process of finding solutions ❤️

@emmy012 💜💜💜 how are you? I'm so glad it's Friday
  • Options
    @MadDoda yeh sore boobs get annoying and mine get so bad sometimes that I can’t roll over in bed. I usually get it 3DPO for the rest of the TWW! I’m 4dpo now and nothing 😩 makes me worry

@ginajolly90 @RememberToBreathe jealous that you ladies get committed BD! Im convinced the reason it hasn’t happened for me yet because it’s always a case of mis timing or not being able to get BD! Hence why it’s taken nearly 3 years
  • Options
    @MadDoda thank you huni.

i hope we are all pregnant soon because I don’t think many of us can take much more of it.  
  • Options
    @MadDoda so far so good!! I can’t believe how cheap the food and drink is! Just aswell I can enjoy the alcohol now! 
    @PinkSnow410 I really don’t want a break but I dont want another mc either so I don’t feel I have much choice. If my mc referral comes through sooner and they agree to give me steroids then I will try before but I just don’t know what else to do x
  • Options
    @MrsH02 oh love, I hope you can still enjoy your time away together and it's all over quickly. We will still be here when you need us. 
    @PinkSnow410 I'm good thank you, just had a long day of tattoos and work! Relaxing now with OH and some pizza 😁
  • Options
    @Emmy012 ohhh do we get to see your new ink when it's healed!? 😍

@mrsh02 I'm so sorry love. I hope you get the referral and can get steroids. Hugs

@Aliciab90 ugh that's hard. I often wonder if ours is also poor timing as DH won't be on schedule and doesn't like to know about ov as it makes him feel pressured. But we always get one or two in the window so it's probably not that... Might be his swimmers. Hoping he will go for tests in March.
  • Options
    I have to say that I’m incredibly lucky that DH will perform on command even if that means taking the spontaneity out of our love life! I figure we were plenty spontaneous in our earlier relationship. Oh those University days ❤️ 

New ink sounds cool @e@Emmy012
  • Options
    @PinkSnow410 I'll pm you!
  • Options
    @RememberToBreathe it's been a work In progress but finally finished! I'm sore though 😣
  • Options
    I hope DH gets me studio time for my birthday. I've been wanting to get started on this half sleeve for ages
This discussion has been closed.