Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility

Trying and not giving up!

Replies

• @PinkSnow410 you'd look amazing with a half sleeve! I mean you're a total babe anyway!! 😍
  • Awwww 😍😍 thanks doll! I have a few tattoos but all smaller. I'm ready for more!! 
  • @PinkSnow410 I have like a quarter sleeve hehe it’s on the front of my upper arm but not behind. I would love some more just never get round to booking it in!
  • @Aliciab90 I'm quite the tattooed lady 🙊 I love tattoos on women though ❤️
  • SR19SR19 Regular
    edited Feb 1, 2020 10:47AM
    @Emmy012 can we see? 😬 I love tattoos but they don’t really suit me, typical! 

Its saturday ladies!!!!!! And I’m still in my PJs 🤣! 
  • @Emmy012 and me! But haven’t had any for years now. Got some designs drawn up but just never get round to it! Haha
  • I'll pm you! @SR19
    I'm also still in my PJs in bed with my second coffee 😂 needed this so bad!! 
  • Oh @Emmy012 what have you had done?? I love a tattoo, I had another one on my thigh in august- it took 6hrs! Was a little bit sore for a day then fine x
  • Afternoon ladies. hope u all are enjoying ur weekend. My is fairly challenging as usual. 9dpo time flies 
  • Jealous of all these tattoos! I have one but it’s a bit silly. My sisters and I got the same one when the littlest was going through a rough patch. I’d really love one in honour of my dog but I can’t find the right thing and I don’t know where I’d put it. I’ve always wanted one on my foot (and actually that would be perfect for the dog because he literally stands on my feet all the time) but it wouldn’t be ideal for work 🤔

@MadDoda it’s really flying for you. Do you have any testing plans? CD8 here. Low OPK but very wet CM (sorry!) and I am feeling sooooooooo flipping horny which is a tell tale sign ovulation is on the way for me. Last time I did OPKs they were low until CD10 but then I peaked and ovulated on the same day (CD12) - in fact I felt ovulation before my peak test! I don’t think my body is normal 😂 

Have been drinking raspberry leaf tea this cycle to try and strengthen my uterine walls / lining and am going to stop once ovulation is confirmed. Then I’m going to eat pineapple core until about 6DPO. I know it’s ridiculous but I figure I like both so what harm does it do. Maybe that plus the vitamins plus the endometrial scratch will be enough. Who is to say?!
  • I have 9h large tattoo on my tight. Planning another large on my ribs but after second baby. Hope for a smth medium on shoulder Blade and a sleeve one day haha.

@RememberToBreathe I'm testing at 12dpo it should show by then do I can stop P and get af on time. Fx ur ovulation is near and more luck for all of us this time.
  • I have raging headache, it's not going away eVen after paracetamol, only time I get those is when I'm pregnant, FFS. There is No way.
  • Not long to go until you can test @MadDoda keeping positive for you. 

Looks like an early OV might actually happen, very high, almost peak opk this afternoon for me. Cd14 so hopefully OV will happen in the next few days, I need to jump OH!!
  • @MadDoda I so hope it happens for you this time and hope the progesterone has helped
  • I’ve decided to discard this morning’s temperature. Have a feeling that when I switched it back on to check it at a more sensible hour I didn’t check it quick enough because then it flicks between saying Lo and a really high temperature. There is no way it was 37!!!

• @RememberToBreathe yeah that temp isn't Normal unless ur having a cold or smth. 
    I don't know, I got the gut feeling again, so will see soon. Zero excitement, zero happiness, complete indifference. But I'm OK busy morning and friend is coming for a coffee so should be on enjoyable afternoon. Dh should be home by 5 so I will finally see him lol. He is so tired and I basically didn't see him since 3 days. I'm one horny chick ATM. How are u doing? 
    @Aliciab90@emmy012 thank you, everyone is so positive for me, I wish I could too. Hah

@PinkSnow410 how are u hun, is ur uti gone yet, did u ovulate, ur trip is very soon isn't it? 
  • @MadDoda I understand your feelings but we’ll all be positive for you!😘😘xx
  • @EmJ3 thank you! Hope ur doing wel

• Is anyone else as cold as me?! Why is my cover line so low! It usually is, but not this much! Usually 36.2-3

anyone know why?
This discussion has been closed.