Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Trying and not giving up!

Replies

• @Aliciab90 coverline has no meaning, it's a visual tool. X
  • Hello lovelies!  How is everyone?

@MadDoda you're so sweet, always thinking of me. ❤️ I'm on super strong antibiotics that and wrecking havoc on my body. So nauseous and dizzy yesterday. DH wanted to BD but I turned him down, that's honestly the first time ever.  Pharmacist says it's normal and unfortunately the side effects, but to make sure I take them 12 hours apart and with food (something I wasn't aware of so didn't do) so hopefully today will be better. Still waiting for urinalysis results, but if this crazy antibiotic doesn't do the trick, I don't think anything will. I don't think I've ov yet, but I can't really be sure. Trip is on the 16th so two more work weeks.  Femometer and ff say tomorrow is predicted OV. Hopefully can BD today. When and you testing?

@aliciab90 how's your tww?

@Emmy012 have you ov yet?

Where's everyone else at? Sorry I've been so distant, work is just kicking my butt. 
  • @PinkSnow410 u should be taking probiotics to protect ur gut with strong antibiotics. I hope it will go away just on time for u to bd for ovulation. I'm testing on Tuesday.. Xx ofc I always think of u <3
  • @MadDoda I am! 😊 I'm anxiously awaiting Tuesday now. I hope taking the p will make the difference this time ❤️
  • Hello gorgeous! @PinkSnow410 I hope you start feeling a bit better soon, I can completely relate to how you're feeling you poor thing. 
    I'm doing ok, had a nice afternoon with a friend and went for coffee. Fairly certain today is OV day, peak yesterday and EWCM and cramps today. Can't believe it, cd15! Nice short cycle for me this month. 
  • Yeah that's awesome!! @Emmy012. I hope this tww is a breeze and brings your rainbow baby ❤️
  • @PinkSnow410 thanks sweetheart, I certainly feel a little bit less anxious about it all I think, still in the "it's not going to happen" mindset. 
  • @Emmy012 I totally understand that way if thinking. Self preservation
  • @PinkSnow410 exactly. It's all I can do to keep sane and keep on trying. I just wish I OV this early every cycle!
  • Sorry about my lack of input ladies, struggling on the signal through the weekend! Lakes were lovely but our hiking was ooohhhh so wet. On my way home now and ready for some good bd tonight 😃

@Emmy012 great news on early ov! I will be a little bit behind you, first time I noticed ewcm today and it's normally cd8 or cd9 so I'm thinking I'll ov Tuesday or Wednesday. TBC. But YAY for hopefully starting tww tomorrow and not having another crazy cycle. Everything crossed for you, lovely lady! 😍

Oh @MadDoda I know you have no hope, but I will continue to have hope for you, as we all do. You don't deserve any more of this. ❤️

@PinkSnow410 I hope the antibiotics get cracking and you feel more comfortable soon! I'm sorry you've been feeling so poorly - no fun. Hopefully you'll feel well enough and ready enough to get some bd in tonight or still during fertile window 🤞 I am hoping your body is doing you a favour and having a slightly delayed ov to give you chance to get involved! When is ov due? I know it's just a coincidence but I'm happy mine has done that this month too...sometimes I wonder if it's not good to have an egg 'mature' at cd11. Hoping for ov Wednesday at cd14 🤞🤞

@aliciab90 so exciting that FF has confirmed ov, and you got some good bd in too!! Fingers crossed for you!! I am definitely lucky that the oh will perform when required, and I appreciate that even more when I know how it is for some of you ladies...actually I wasn't sure he would, before we started ttc, because he doesn't generally enjoy pressure -  but I got lucky in this area. In fact in our first month I didn't tell him where I was in my cycle but then I massively overreacted one night when we didn't bd and then embarrassingly had to tell him why. He said in future just tell him in advance...and it's been grand since. Hasn't turned me down!

@remembertobreathe how are you feeling ov wise? You may actually get in to the tww slightly before me. We shall see what tomorrow's temperature brings. I'm hoping for ov Tuesday or Wednesday now I think 🤞
  • I quite like a wet hike as long as I’m dressed for it @ginajolly90

Had a lovely weekend here. Me and DH went to dinner and the theatre last night to celebrate our anniversary and then we had friends over today. My goddaughter (in name only!) was just the medicine I needed - she is exactly why we are battling on, I can’t wait to have one of my own. Last night’s BD was a bit forced. It was really late and we were shattered. And I was freezing!! My ice cold hands are a running joke 🤣 But we got the job done! 

A bit twingey here so I’m still anticipating ovulation Tuesday or Wednesday. OPKs are still low but then I go from low to high to peak in about a day so I’m not worried. Annoying next couple days as I can only really do OPKs when I get home from work and I prefer to take them a couple times a day to catch it as it’s so quick. Hey ho. I’ll
    feel it anyway 🙈
  • @ginajolly90 where did you go in the lakes? We're only a couple of hours drive so like to go up and walk and relax up there when we can. Beautiful part of the country! 
    Hoping to BD again tonight and my temp to rise tomorrow, fairly certain its happened today though from how I'm feeling. 
    I don't want to go back to work tomorrow 😭
  • Hello @PinkSnow410 🧡 TWW is going fine, I’m just really tired but I won’t grumble, it’s rare I get to actually have hope 😂 AF is due during the beginning of my holiday! We aren’t going Mexico anymore, we need to be sensible with money after 2 big house jobs. Going to Portugal or somewhere like that instead 
  • Thanks @MadDoda, just wondered why some people are colder lol! I also occasionally have low blood pressure and wondered if there was a link. 5 days to go until I test! Might treat myself to a FRER or digital haha
  • @Aliciab90 I whole heartedly recommend Kefalonia (Greek Island) for a relaxing getaway that's not too far away! 
  • Aha @RememberToBreathe I packed half asleep on Friday morning and couldn't find my waterproof trousers so wasn't perfectly prepared...but was still good to be out. It's always nice to be in green space 😍 Your yesterday sounds lovely! And you got him finished, that's all that matters 😂 We are definitely going to be together in tww ❤️

@Emmy012 we were in southeast lakes, staying in Kendal (I took the train, as did a friend coming from London so Oxenholme was the best place to meet) and then yesterday's hike was up near Kirkstone Pass type area, you know High Street? The rain and wind were bloody mental. Totally agree, the lakes are gorgeous. I don't go as often as I should really, also as close...I'm near Rawdon (you're a Leeds lady, you'll know!) so quick on to A650 and A65, up there in no time! :)
  • @ginajolly90 I'm from Horsforth originally!! I know Rawdon very well! I live at the complete opposite side now near Colton. Very small world! 
    Kendal is lovely, and I know kirkstone pass very well! With OH been into motorbikes we take all the scenic routes up there ☺️
  • @Emmy012 ooo thanks for the recommendation! Il have a look now xx
  • @Aliciab90 it's mine and OHs favourite place, have a look at staying in Assos or fiskardo, they're absolutely stunning! 
  • That's crazy @Emmy012! Horsforth is oh so lovely 😍 I don't know east Leeds very well to be honest but I'm sure it's awesome! You're near Temple Newsam, right? I've definitely been there as a nipper! Motorbikes up Kirkstone sound ace, I bet you feel so free!!....I've been up on a push bike a few times but without fuel to help 😂😂 Less relaxing but also very rewarding 😊
This discussion has been closed.