Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility

Trying and not giving up!

Replies

• @ginajolly90 and @Emmy012 I love the lakes too. We’re about an hour and 20 away from Windermere- love it there and Kendal too. Such a beautiful part of the country.xxx
  • @ginajolly90 born and raised in Horsforth! OH is from Garforth so that's why we're over this side now, closer to the in laws. I'm right next to Temple Newsam! The footpath to the house runs past my garden. It's nice and quiet over this way, we're hoping to move further out though in a few years once the house is finished. 
    You're brave on a bicycle doing kirkstone pass!! Last time we were in the lakes we walked up Gowbarrow Fell in the heat of summer. It was sweaty. 😂
  • We cycled John O’Groats to Land’s End a few years ago and I’m sure we did Kirkstone Pass. Definitely came through Kendal from Penrith. My geography (and my memory) isn’t very good though! Would love to get up to that area more often
  • Ooohhhh @RememberToBreathe me too!! Feels like a lifetime ago, I got my bike on the train the hour after I finished my last A level exam (in 2008!!!)....not celebrating like the rest of my friends ahaha. And yes, I did Kirkstone Pass also as part of that route :) Are you too far to come up more often?

@Emmy012 that sounds lovely! Views over Ullswater...one of my faves. :)
  • Well brown streaks in CM, looks like my gut isn't wrong again. God save me from misery or I will break. 
  • Ooohhhh @RememberToBreathe me too!! Feels like a lifetime ago, I got my bike on the train the hour after I finished my last A level exam (in 2008!!!)....not celebrating like the rest of my friends ahaha. And yes, I did Kirkstone Pass also as part of that route :) Are you too far to come up more often?

@Emmy012 that sounds lovely! Views over Ullswater...one of my faves. :)
    You’re making me feel old now! My  A Levels were in 2003 🤣 We’re in Solihull so not a million miles away but far enough for it to feel like quite a trek. And the dog doesn’t love the car for too long! 
  • @MadDoda I wish, with everything I have, that the progesterone will be the answer to your mc, and that this one will be saved ❤️
  • MadDoda said:
    Well brown streaks in CM, looks like my gut isn't wrong again. God save me from misery or I will break. 
    Oh hun x
  • I love the lakes ladies, just a little too far for me! I’m in Derby so it’s a good few hours to get up there. Love the fresh air though, have to settle with some local country houses etc instead. 

@MadDoda everything crossed this is your time hun. I hope P works this time around. 
  • Well still gotta take test haha, but after this many I doubt I'm wrong. Ehhh I have a bad feeling about this
  • When are you going to test @MadDoda?xx
  • @EmJ3 was planning on Tuesday, but I may do it tomorrow.  My stress is peaking
  • @RememberToBreathe @SR19 you’re both about an hour away from me! 

@MadDoda are you 10DPO now??
  • SR19SR19 Regular
    edited Feb 2, 2020 10:03PM
    @MadDoda I know you are usually right with this sort of thing. I just hope you are wrong that it may not stick again. I hope it will!

@Aliciab90 ooo where are you?
  • Where about are you @Aliciab90? Isn’t it a small world?! 

Might head to the Peaks at the end of the month for a long weekend. Dog friendly B&B somewhere! 
  • @RememberToBreathe I’m near the peaks :)@SR19 kinda near stoke on Trent! 
  • The peak District is lovely ☺️ 
  • Ladies... I feel mean. I may have told OH I'm "ovulating soon" just so I get some extra BD tonight, even though I'm fairly certain I ovulated today already 😂 we have BD the last two nights but I'd definitely like some more haha! 
  • 😂😂😂 @Emmy012 😈 
  • @Aliciab90 yes

@Emmy012 I'm so jealous my dh is so tired he said no before I even started seducing. Tomorrow will be no Merci, twice at least lol. 3 days and I'm starved.

Heading for early night, hugs ladies
This discussion has been closed.