Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility

Trying and not giving up!

Replies

• @Emmy012 will see how it goes, my mind can change over time. Gabi just fallen asleep so I'm gonna pour myself a glass. Cuddles with my cat Now! 
  • @Emmy012 are you in TWW now?

@MadDoda god I hope you’re right!

@MrsH02 I actually laughed out loud at that 😂😂😂 if only my OH was like that!!
  • @Aliciab90 5dpo today, this happened last cycle, thrush and my bladder flares. Yay! 😔
  • @MadDoda I think you should challenge yourself to skip temping for a month. To be fair, with the amount of BD you get and the regularity of cycles, you’d probably still catch an egg, but maybe less stress and time to take your mind off things?

@Emmy012 UTI stuff is the worst :( I couldn’t cope if I had them as frequently as you. Praying for your lady parts 🙏🏻 
  • @Aliciab90 actually last cycle we almost had zero bd, coz dh sometimes is just so unwilling, no matter what I do it doesn't work. Now maybe better since he can rest on holiday. And my cycle aren't regular, every cycle is different coz of mcs. But maybe I shouldnt try at all...
    My mind should be busy with uni Now, I dunno I rly want to try, but dunno.
  • I love the meme! Ryan 😍 mmmmm 

@MadDodab I know what you mean. I always want to take a break but never can let go. However I'm loving this cycle off thinking. It's been great so far, although still very early on. 

@Emmy012 ugh progesterone sucks 😭 enjoy your dinner and relax

• @Cloudrainbow hugs hun, I'm so sorry

@PinkSnow410 8 hope I can do this, it would rly help, but I'm control freak just like u :)
  • @MadDoda the struggle is so real 

@Cloudrainbow you're always welcome over here in our quiet little spot 
  • Hi ladies hope you don’t mind me jumping on- totally get you all and your need for a safe place.

@MadDoda maybe a month off would help psychologically and emotionally more than anything else. It helped me. And then I got my rainbow!

i hope more than anything you all get your bfps really soon.xxxx
  • I'm sipping my wine, coz I know its over I have up, but that bloody hope is killing me. I just want to start bleeding to stop this madness. 

I'm scared to talk to do any further about this, I told him that looks like it's not gonna work again. If he eats we are taking a break for real I don't know what I'm gonna do. What if that bloody app will not happen for another half year. I'm not willing to wait that long.
  • I feel your pain @MadDoda - I knew mine was going to happen but it took a while to get started and I still clung on to hope and didn’t drink but I knew what was happening and it did happen. I hope it happens quickly for you. 

Can you call and chase your appointment? I don’t know how it works in Scotland but I got my letter and then had to book the appointment myself which was great as I could check all the hospitals near me and chose the closest date. Plus there are always cancellations so you can keep ringing once you’ve booked to see if you can get in sooner. 

I know this is so so hard xx
  • I didn't even get letter yet, it's been almost a month since referral. To be honest I'm so fed up with them, that I don't know if I wanna talk to anyone. 

Still not a single tear. Fuck this all.
  • @MadDoda a month is a long time! I think you should ring; I know you don’t wanna talk to them, but you’re doing it for yourself. How’re you doing today?
  • @Aliciab90 I will think what to do. Depending on what will happen. I'm full of doubts and stupid hope, it's annoying. How are u did u get a chance for any more serious talk?
  • @MadDoda I'm so sorry babe. I just wish I could give you the biggest hug and then get rip roaring drunk (I know I don't drink, but I still wish it)
  • @Emmy012 how are you feeling love? 
  • Well, I think I gotta put drinks on hold. Coz I did test today on 3h pee hold just now and it seems same or mildly darker than fmu from yday. I'm confused, not sure what to do. If call gp tomorrow or wait see if I start bleeding. Or start P again. 
  • Oh my goodness @MadDoda 🙊 are you still temping? You poor thing, going thru this... Nothing can ever be easy. What now!?? 
  • I'm temping, but yeah was first day without P, so I'm not sure if I can trust it.

So my options are, call gp see what to do.
    Wait if af shows up risking without P
    Restart P and keep testing.

It's hard to believe I would get this many false results, but there is minor chance since all are faint. Don't wanna bother gp for nothing.

As for bbt it looks a bit like just before bleed and drop. 

• Do you think there's any chance gp would get you more p? So that you can continue taking it and have it for future if needed (although I do hope you don't need it in future) I generally dislike going to doctors and avoid them at all cost, but I feel like if there's a chance it might help, I'd go...I know you feel like giving up, but you are a fighter 💜
This discussion has been closed.