Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility

desperate, can i please join.

hello everyone, I have been trying to conceive my first child for 3 years now, have had 3 miscarriages, the latest 3 weeks ago. I have just been referred to a fertility clinic and i am waiting on a hsg test which they say will take upto 3 months.

I thought i would join and meet people in the same situation as myself, as only you's know what we are going through. I have been reading some of the threads and you all sound nice and supportive. hopefully you can give me advice and support as i am in a really bad way just now.

thank you for reading this.

Replies

• Hi Tracey and welcome. I'm so sorry to hear about your miscarriges-it must've been so hard for you. Have they investigated why you have had the mcs-I think sometimes they do after 3.
    I hope your stay here with us is a short one.
    Helen.xxx
  • Oh babe, so sorry to hear you've been having such a tough time. Welcome to the site, you'll find lots and lots of support here. Hope (for all the right reasons) you're not here for too long. Stay strong, thinking of you xxx
  • hey hun, just to say hi really and to say sorry for your losses and to please try and not loose hope! the ttc after mc/ectopic (my usual hang out!) is a really helpful and friendly forum too - as is this one! i've only joined recently myself, i've had one mmc and have been ttc for almost 2 1/2 years now, but have just ov'd for the first time in 4 months! i'm a waiting a gynae app. xx
  • thank you all for making me feel welcome, its good to know i have somewhere to go and vent my feelings. cant really talk to husband as he doesnt want to talk about it, as he says it will open old wounds, but i know he is hurting too.