Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Trying and not giving up! - Part 2

Replies

• Options
    Fx then, mb u will get P already this week. 

• Options
    @RememberToBreathe free progesterone on Instagram???
  • Options
    Aliciab90 said:
    @RememberToBreathe free progesterone on Instagram???
    It seems to be quite a thing. Ladies that have gone through fertility treatments try and give away things like that if they can rather than bin it as normally the NHS won’t take it back. 

I’m feeling really ovulate-y (lots of cramps on both sides) but OPK still low. I usually always get a high on CD10 😞
  • Options
    Oh @MadDoda sending you so much love and many hugs. You know your body, and the science, more than any of us. The emotional toil this is having on you must be so extreme. I'm so sorry 😔 ❤️

@RememberToBreathe I hope you get your progesterone, and that high opk, soon!

@PinkSnow410 nice one getting bd! How are you feeling? I might be with you and @Emmy012, I thought my body was going to delay ov this month but I had a big jump this morning, and probably slightly too much for a fluctuation...but we will see what tomorrow brings. Didn't have first ov twinges until yesterday so if I have ov, it is really sprung up on me!

@Aliciab90 half way there! Though did you say you were testing on Friday?

@SR19 how are you doing lovely?

Such a busy day, can't believe my first chance to get on here is in bed at 22.35 🙈
  • Options
    @ginajolly90 early ovulation would be nice for you but did you manage to BD with being away with the girls?

thanks for asking, I’m okay, spending most of my days at the minute trying to get a docs appointment. My doctors must be one of the worst out there. 5-6 week booking time unless it’s an emergency! I have to ring up at 8am for a same day appointment. But I dont want to ring at 8 because I don’t want to take the emergency ones from the people who actually need them. I just want a bookable appointment that isn’t 5-6 weeks away! 🤣🙈 sorry rant over lol!
  • Options
    Faint line on superdrug early detection, guess I'm not crazy that much. 
  • Options
    @MadDoda how do you feel? Will the p have helped this pregnancy this time do you think?xxxx
  • Options
    SR19 said:
    @ginajolly90 early ovulation would be nice for you but did you manage to BD with being away with the girls?

thanks for asking, I’m okay, spending most of my days at the minute trying to get a docs appointment. My doctors must be one of the worst out there. 5-6 week booking time unless it’s an emergency! I have to ring up at 8am for a same day appointment. But I dont want to ring at 8 because I don’t want to take the emergency ones from the people who actually need them. I just want a bookable appointment that isn’t 5-6 weeks away! 🤣🙈 sorry rant over lol!
    Does your surgery have an app? Mine does and there seem to be secret appointments on there that you don’t get if you ring up x
  • Options
    @ginajolly90 yup not long, I may do one on Thursday actually but that may be a bit silly (10 DPO) but I can only really do them when OH is at work, which will be Thursday and Friday, but il be going on holiday at the weekend so it needs to be before then!
  • Options
    @MadDoda your body is crazy! How is the spotting??
  • Options
    @SR19 that’s totally rubbish about your doctors. Mine’s a little bit like that too. I usually have to get an on the day appointment.
    @Aliciab90 fingers crossed for you this week!

fingers crossed for you all.xxx
  • Options
    SR19SR19 Regular
    edited Feb 4, 2020 7:58AM
    @RememberToBreathe they do, and I’ve been at my phone for 7.30 every morning waiting for the new slots to open and when they do it’s a male doctor or only blood tests and smears available. The only thing is I don’t want to take an emergency one. They say embargo which i believe is like an emergency slot and it says they check with you if it really is an emergency. 
    Looks like I may just have to wait until mid March 
  • Options
    @SR19 you are such a considerate patient! I really hope you manage to book an appointment soon. The difference in GP across the country is mental. I'm quite lucky with my current surgery, I can get walk in appointments every morning, generally with a nurse but they can quickly refer you to a doctor if they think you need it! And they did same day call back and referal when I emailed them about mc issues! But it wasn't like that in my last place, that's for certain!! Fingers crossed for you 🤞

@Aliciab90 of course, sorry for being so insensitive! I forgot you were going away at the weekend. I would wait until Friday, if you can and oh is at work 🤞❤️

@SR19 (again aha, wanted to save my reply until the end!) I did manage to get bd Sunday night, so was covered....but temp dropped again today so no ov yet. I do always have more fluctuations in follicular than luteal phase but this is a bit crazy aha. I had dull abdominal ache in the night so I think ov is coming - will bd tonight to cover :) No tww yet for me anyway 😂🙈
  • Options
    Morning all, well we got back from Kraków safe and sound!! I’m knackered now and think I may of well and truly pickled my liver 🥴. Anyway hope your all ok?? Iv been thinking hard about what to do as was considering starting myself in baby aspirin and going again one more time but have now had 2nd thoughts. I don’t want me starting on anything to mess with the bloods the hospital will do. So I’m going to give it 2 weeks if Iv not heard anything I will chase up. Iv also worked out the dates for the NKC testing and as I have to have a complete cycle following mc not being pregnant and I will need to be 7-10dpo for it to be done it will be around the 20th March as he only does the clinic on a Monday & Friday. Anyway I figured that’s not that far away so just need to not get pregnant and hopefully I can get some answers. 

@MadDoda when’s your appointment?? I saw you got faint bfp, have you got enough p to keep you going?
  • Options
    @EmJ3 I really wish to hope so, but honestly I doubt. P failure after ovulation gotta have a reason and if I'm right about antibodies then there is no reason why other antibodies will not be going the same thing but to the actual trophoblast.

@Aliciab90 I spotted just aFter P, so probably my P was dropping low and new one didn't manage to work yet, hence the spotting. It didn't appear after. I got some minor tinge to CM colour before my evening P, but nothing since. It kinda proves what's up. And yeah my body is a baby machine lol

@MrsH02 I'm glad u had chance to think it through, sometimes a bit of time is very needed. Hope it will work out well for u. My app is at 19th, I got enough P but I'm starting to worry that dose is too low.

• Options
    @ginajolly90 where were you being insensitive? I didn’t see it 😊 yeh I’m going to try to hold out til Friday....but it’s easier said than done haha I go a little crazy 😜 
  • Options
    Ladies so this is my test obviously I did it 3h ago so it got darker, but I had visible faint line when I tested. I dont remember when I last had this fast darkening, so maybe it's a good sign. Yday frer didn't catch on picture at all

@Aliciab90 hold out, faint lines aren't worth it lol, I always fail to hold but I still always try haha. 
  • Options
    @MadDoda god I hope this is it for you. I will promise I will try to hold out.....try 😂 if not, il be sending pics to you ladies of lines that aren’t there, questioning myself 😂
  • Options
    @MadDoda I really hope that this is it!!! Fingers crossed for a really sticky bean!!!
    @Aliciab90 haha I never waited either!!! Good luck.xxx
  • Options
    BTW I read those tests are very good, looks like they are, it's superdrug own brand I'm white box. It says 10miu it definitely is. With recent indents on frer I think it's a good alternative. 
This discussion has been closed.