Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Trying and not giving up! - Part 2

Replies

• @Aliciab90 @EmJ3 thank you, but I'm not going to rise my hopes, if P can hold it then only way indicating problem would be test getting lighter it ultrasound so, if hcg gonna hold I will live in doubt until 8weeks scan.
  • @MadDoda I'm holding on to hope for you.

@mrsh02 💜 I'm glad you have a plan

@SR19 that's really frustrating. You've already waited so long and now have to wait even longer.

@Aliciab90 fingers crossed for your test Thursday
  • MadDodaMadDoda Regular
    edited Feb 4, 2020 12:09PM
    @PinkSnow410 how are u this beautiful morning? (positive vibe)
  • Awe I love the positivity! It's very rainy and dark here so I needed that @MadDoda
    I'm alright. A bit tired, but I couldn't sleep from excitement.i start my new family today with the 2 month old baby. I've been hoping to work with a family with an infant. I feel like I need that. I may never have my own so this helps, a little. 
  • I'm glad I could help, but it's real hard to keep it up haha. Sounds amazing I'm sure u will enjoy it, glad u look at it this way, but I'm still sure u will have ur chance. Ur amazing and lovely u deserve it!
  • @MadDoda I also don’t have any hope for myself. It would be too good to be true, I always wanted a baby in October! Also, I MC at 5 weeks both times, so I don’t think I could ever relax, and thinking that that might happen on holiday is hard. Also if I was, how would I keep it from OH whilst on holiday when he would want to drink etc?! Arrgghh I think too much
  • @Aliciab90 I think ur thinking is pointless ay this moment because it's a done thing and u can't do anything xd, I hope u will get ur bfp and it will be all fine, we rly need some good news.
  • @ginajolly90 @PinkSnow410 as much as I love the nhs... it’s a proper drag! Everything is so time consuming. But hey, I’ll get there. It gives me time to shift these lbs! Holiday on Saturday so that’ll take a bit of time up anyway.

@ginajolly90 that is good news!! is that normal ov date wise? 

@MadDoda as always I’m crossing everything for you and hoping this is your turn.
  • That is very true @MadDoda it’s out of my hands! Il just try to reign myself in.

@SR19 where are you going on holiday? I am also on sat but haven’t booked yet 🤦🏼‍♀️ 
  • Oh where are you elusive ovulation... 

If I’m lucky, I’ll go high tomorrow and peak and ovulate the next day - hopefully we will BD tomorrow night and that puts us in a good position. But who knows currently!
  • @RememberToBreathe I go from absolutely nothing to peak so quickly I sometimes only catch it on its way out! This cycle I went from nothing on cd13 to peak cd14 in the afternoon. I'm sure it's not too far away for you x
  • I hope so @emmy012 I think DH is starting to struggle with the planned-ness of it all. Which makes me feel really bad. I think tomorrow might be our last shot this cycle so hoping the timing works. I’m working
    from home tomorrow so will due a few tests and see whether I pick up a rise at some point!

@maddoda hears from my consultant’s secretary who has sent me a form to complete for all my results etc. She also explained consultant is on annual leave this week but has given me the name of a fertility nurse who she said I should contact as she may be able to talk to me about the progesterone stuff. Have sent my email to her. Who knows what will happen but at least I’m doing something! Xx

• @RememberToBreathe fingers crossed lovely, and I know, OH was starting to struggle with it too so I don't tell him much these days and try and keep is spontaneous as best I can. I try and space BD out so he doesn't notice but sometimes we just can't keep our hands off each other 😂 mainly when we have time off together. 
    My OV is so different from month to month though which is Infuriating at times!
  • @RememberToBreathe I'm sure it will not be long u never ovulate late, timing will be sufficient too. I'm glad smth is moving fwd, hopefully u will get prescription soon, it's way better than wait until ur rescheduled app.

I thought I'm doing fine,  but every time I pee I look for blood, and all the time I think I'm bleeding already. I get cramps and lower back ache I freak out. It's terrifying what is happening to me. 
  • @SR19 thank you, and I hope thongs will move fwd quicker for u, x
  • Emmy012 said:
    @RememberToBreathe fingers crossed lovely, and I know, OH was starting to struggle with it too so I don't tell him much these days and try and keep is spontaneous as best I can. I try and space BD out so he doesn't notice but sometimes we just can't keep our hands off each other 😂 mainly when we have time off together. 
    My OV is so different from month to month though which is Infuriating at times!
    I wish we could be spontaneous, it just doesn’t seem to fit in with our lives. Sad really! Perhaps this is what happens when you’ve been together for 15 years before you start TTC 😂
  • @RememberToBreathe and @Emmy012 my DH can't know about it or he feels too pressured to perform so I just have to seduce him. It's hard sometimes because he often says no and that doesn't feel great. 🤦 But he has been trying to do every other day regularly, just so we have a good shot. 
  • @RememberToBreathe and @Emmy012 my DH can't know about it or he feels too pressured to perform so I just have to seduce him. It's hard sometimes because he often says no and that doesn't feel great. 🤦 But he has been trying to do every other day regularly, just so we have a good shot. 
    That’s great about every other day, a huge improvement since only a few months ago! I’m really pleased for you x
  • MadDoda said:
    @RememberToBreathe I'm sure it will not be long u never ovulate late, timing will be sufficient too. I'm glad smth is moving fwd, hopefully u will get prescription soon, it's way better than wait until ur rescheduled app.

I thought I'm doing fine,  but every time I pee I look for blood, and all the time I think I'm bleeding already. I get cramps and lower back ache I freak out. It's terrifying what is happening to me. 
    I don’t know if it helps but I honestly check for blood pretty much every time I wipe - it’s just something I can’t stop, I’m paranoid even when it’s totally the wrong part of my cycle 🤦‍♀️
  • @PinkSnow410 it sounds like he's really trying bless him! 
    @RememberToBreathe we go through phases! When we have time off together we're like teenagers again, when we're both working it has to be a little more planned. As soon as I get the high or peak opk he doesn't stand a chance though 😂 we have been together nearly 8 years!
This discussion has been closed.