Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Trying and not giving up! - Part 2

Replies

• @Aliciab90 when are you going??? I'm only asking because OH suprised me with a holiday there because I've had such a crap time lately. 
    @SR19 I wish! Although all of the wine would be drank for sure! ❤️
  • SR19SR19 Regular
    edited Feb 4, 2020 9:55PM
    @MadDoda I always try to book seats near to where the crew sit so that I can watch their faces! Even though you are trained to stay calm, it makes me feel better.  But compared to 13 hours to Mexico it’s only 2.5/3 hrs I’ll be okay. I’m just worried about the ‘what ifs’! Nothing can get me over that no matter how much I try.  
    I even considered doing one of those fear of flying courses.  such a wuss lol! 

Still sounds like a lovely break and to see family. 
  • I haven't but would love to! My friend and her boyfriend went and loved it. I can't wait to see your pics @SR19

I don't mind flying as long as it's not super turbulent. I had a really scary flight once during a thunderstorm and we kept circling the city instead of landing just bouncing up and down. Longest 30 mins of my life.
  • @PinkSnow410 if I get any good ones I’ll send some over 😊 

I can completely understand that, how long is you flight to Mexico? 
  • Only 6 hours total. It'd be less if it was a direct flight but Pittsburgh isn't a hub anymore so I have to fly to Chicago first. 🤷 I hate layovers. I'm always nervous I'll miss my connecting flight. Ha I'm an anxious freak 
  • @SR19 I'm sure u will be fine. U can always let the crew know, it's helpful for both sides.
  • @Catlady220 I think it's a good moment u join us here if u wish xx
  • hi guys :heartbreak:
  • @PinkSnow410 oh wow I just assumed it would be direct. I’ve never done a connecting flight but OH has loads with work and always been ok. Although he says he does worry his luggage won’t make it into the second flight. 🙈 but it always has!
  • @Aliciab90 I'm going back a country mile answering your question (another long day, striaght out after work, only now on the train home!), but I thought I was being insensitive because I'd forgotten that you had to test without oh present. I know maybe it's silly but I try to remember as much as possible about you ladies so I remain sensitive 🙈 Wishing you so much baby dust for Friday ❤️

@RememberToBreathe we will be close! I had a low temp this morning but I'm kind of hoping ov is tomorrow rather than today because by the time I get home tonight it is going to be late bd! Hope you get some tonight too and you get that peak tomorrow!! 🤞❤️

@MadDoda I really hope the answer to your mc woes is using the progesterone...and that the dosage lasts until you get some more. Sending you lots of love ❤️

@Emmy012 I'm definitely an old lady at heart too, my goodness me. I'm getting almost the last train home tonight, I normally want to be comfy at home 9pm latest ahaha. I don't know what it is...I just am a real home bird, the older I get 🙈 

@SR19 over the last 18 months (well getting on for 2 years now aha) ov has always been between cd11 and cd15...I'm CD13 today so still very much normal :) I just feel like the best time to bd is day before yet and in 4 cycles I haven't managed it yet aha. It's only a matter of time though, I'm sure. I'm also scared of flying! And really annoyed with myself because I used to love it! It started off with a feeling of discomfort on a super long flight and developed into fear over the years. I know it's irrational and that's the most frustrating thing 😔

@PinkSnow410 hi there lovely! I'm excited for you and your new family! Have you had your first day yet (I'm so sorry if you already mentioned it, there was a surprising number of pages to read!)? And how are you feeling now? Antibiotics working?

Lots of holidays coming up! So exciting! Post some lovely photos? I'm still two months away from my trip to Romania, booooo.
  • God this is what happens when I'm not on all day. I post ridiculous essays. I am so sorry!! 😂🙈
  • @Catlady220 welcome over to our safe place 😘 
  • @SR19 thanks <3 
  • @Catlady220 hi sweetheart ❤️ this chat was a great comfort to me when I went through it and still is. It's quieter and more sensitive. We are here for you x
  • @ginajolly90 you don't half make me chuckle! I love your little essays 😂☺️
  • @ginajolly90 wow Romania! That’s a different one. Have you been before? 
    bless you only just finishing work! After work I went to decathlon to finish holiday shopping, pizza express for tea (goats cheese and caramelised onion pizza🤤!) and then home for 9pm, comfy clothes and chill before my 10pm bedtime! I’m like a child, if I’m not lay in bed by 10.30 I’m so mardy 🤣.  
  • @Emmy012 thanks I can tell.....I'm just feeling empty n tired
  • @Catlady220 u were tagged here from the beginning, but I wasn't sure why u didn't join us here. There was too much pregnancy stuff and newbies with bfps were a bit depressing too so we made this xx
  • @MadDoda I must've missed it....and yeaaaaaaaa that wasn't easy to watch
  • @Catlady220 I know love, you're gonna feel like that a little while longer but it will pass. It will be ok 
This discussion has been closed.