Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Trying and not giving up! - Part 2

Replies

• @ginajolly90 only morning will tell
  • I'm in Oxfordshire @RememberToBreathe and at the moment the weather is 👍 We will also be walking doggo soon, my friend had a Basset Hound 😍😍 So pretty!

Urgh to your horrible time of things. Again! Your day sounds like great therapy though, lovely way to spend a Saturday 😍 Enjoy the yoga class, it's always lovely having an instructor and other folk to share the moment with - enjoy!! :)
  • So apparently my right tube ovaries and uterus are all good. I wonder how long I struggled with that left tube. Will never know I guess. 
  • @ginajolly90 thanks Hun, I didn’t track this month so I’m not sure exactly what day I ovulated. But AF will be here anytime this week, probably towards the end. 
    I’m doing ok, focusing on weight and exercise atm. Thought I’d distract myself!

Have a great weekend away! Sounds lovely. 
  • @MadDoda it’s good that you seem to have some answers, hope you’re feeling ok post-op

Here is my chart today; yesterday’s BD is marked with 1 cross (for my own reference) as he didn’t finish, tried again this morning but his knee isn’t good so he wasn’t up for it! Gonna try again later and tomorrow if poss, will do an OPK in a min
  • Going home yeah. Can move on soon enough. The best is I shouldn't bleed coz everything was removed with tube. Just gonna get period in few weeks. So glad it's over. Sometimes one tube is better than keeping a damaged one.
  • @MadDoda in a way it must be reassuring that you finally know what has been happening. Wishing you a speedy recovery x
  • @ginajolly90 yep I'm due ov 1st, so one day apart again 😍 I hope you're having a lovely time with your uni friends.

I'm home lovelies, but caught some wicked cold en route and feel awful. Head feels swollen and nose keeps dripping. Couch day for me and trying to recover, but I did pounce on DH when we got home 😈 

I know I keep saying this, but I will catch up with you all soon. I hope you are all having a lovely weekend

• @MadDoda happy ur recovering well

@ginajolly90 thanks hun

temp went up a lil today? hopping for that positive opk <3 got a few hours before taking it tho :/

• Inflated like a balloon xd. 
  • @MadDoda it’s so cool that they can go in and not leave much scarring etc! Sorry for being a weirdo 🤣

@Catlady220 on OPKs, once you have OV do they immediately go down or do they stay high for a little while?
  • @Aliciab90 it's not wierd, I agree. It shouldn't be visible after awhile. It's just apparently they inflate belly when they do laparoscopy and it takes awhile to deflate xd. It's funny. 
  • @Aliciab90 mine stay high for 2-3 days but this is also right after mc
  • @Aliciab90 my predicted ov is over the next few days.....i have ov pains and ewcm just dont seem to have high opk or drop in temp? hopefully itll show soon.....surprisingly im not that stressed about it....i just hope i ov bc i heard many women dont after mc
  • @Catlady220 I think mines coming, got a dark line on opk just (I never catch a positive one) and big dip in temp. I just haven’t had EWCM today but did yesterday....trying desperately to get more BD haha

• Last time I had one that dark I OV the next day
  • @Aliciab90 yay we might be close <3 idk if i will ov tomorrow bc i usually get a few highs before peak :/ but this opk is looking promising <3
This discussion has been closed.