Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Trying and not giving up! - Part 2

Replies

• @RememberToBreathe nope still awake :( just bagged up the stuff sitting on my desk from the baby :( i put the hospital braceletts and the BFP in a bag in put them in one of my memory boxes :( ......my brain wont stop running............im trying to figure out my prenatal stuff......i have to do something to make things right :( bc right now im just not ok
  • @Catlady220 it’s ok to not be ok, please remember that. You’re allowed to grieve, this was a real thing. As soon as you get two lines, that means something and you need to do what you need to do to deal with that being taken away. That might be creating a memory box, it might be throwing things away, it might be crying for days and drinking a shit ton of red wine (my personal favourite). All of those things and more are ok. You’ll get through this, most of us here and in time, you’ll be excited to try again and you WILL get that BFP ❤️

Lastly and importantly. DO NOT BLAME YOURSELF! You didn’t do anything wrong. Definitely start the prenatals you have but think of all the women who get pregnant  not knowing. They are stuffing themselves with booze and goodness knows what xx
  • We are here for you @Catlady220. We know the heartbreak. Vent all your thoughts and feelings on here. We've got you ❤️

@RememberToBreathe and good morning to you too! ❤️ I hope ov shows it's face today. You always seem to get the worst ov pains! Sorry you don't get your run because of it, hopefully tomorrow sometime :)

I had a little temp rise today, will see what tomorrow brings. My chart is a bit jumpy this month 🤔
  • Yep @ginajolly90 it’s ridiculous. Hopefully manage some yoga at lunch, am on day 3 of Adrienne. I went to Prague with my mom many years ago and we had a great time x Yay for your rise x
  • @RememberToBreathe its really hard not to feel like its my fault......i tried so hard.....i stopped lifting heavy things, i started trying to eat better, i drank lots of water and was literally about to pick up the vits literally 20 minutes after it happened :( i tried so damn hard n now i feel so empty.....im always strong and brave but its so hard this time
  • @ginajolly90 im the type of person that doesnt like to feel week.....i cried less when my dad died then i have in the past 2 days......my sister lit my dads candle while we were waiting for the news......she told my mom she knew it wasnt good :(....its hard for me to be so stuck on one thing that i cant get past.......im sad n i usually hide things like this with anger but i feel like the only person i can b mad at is myself

• @Catlady220 I’ve felt like that. I shouldn’t have gone for that run. I shouldn’t have drank that night. Etc etc. Doesn’t help thinking like that. Best thing you can do is take your vitamins and try and get your five a day of fruit and veg. And remind yourself everyday that this was nothing you did. 
  • @RememberToBreathe 5 servings of each??? or just together???? i normally dont eat fruits and vegetables .....i just recently started to bc of the baby
  • @Catlady220 a combination hun. I don’t eat a lot of fruit but I eat a lot of veg. Try and get fruit and veg in your main meals and snacks. I like to have cherry tomatoes, sticks f celery and sticks of carrot in the fridge to munch on throughout the day x
  • and idk what to think bc this has never happened n its so scary bc they put incomplete mc bc i came right when i started bleeding but now the bleeding is barely any n it never go heavy and there was only a lil bit of tissue n idk whats supposed to happen n im freaking out
  • @Catlady220 as the other ladies say it is not your fault at all. This one was just not meant to be. I know you're going to beat yourself up about not but nothing you did could have been done differently to prevent it. I like to think it's our bodies way of saying nope, this one wasn't good. 
    Don't get hung up on vitamins, I'm sure they are absolutely fine, the main thing is your folic acid.

@RememberToBreathe first week of April! He's a little gem. 
    @ginajolly90 morning lovely x
  • @Emmy012 i just gotta feel like im doing something right :(
  • @Catlady220 as the ladies have said it’s perfectly normal to feel like this. Just take a couple of days doing what you need to do, plan the rest of the week with things to do. You won’t get over it but it’ll get easier.  as for vitamins, use the ones you have got they look fine. Aslong as you are taking folic acid (and vit b if you can) then that’s all that is important.

We get ones like this over here.. plain and simple, not sure if you have these, I’m sure amazon will have something similar. They are cheap and basic but they have exactly what the docs recommend.

• @SR19 idk i asked my bro what his wife took when she was pregnant but im not gonna hear from him til morning
  • @Catlady220 aslong as it has the basics in anything on top is a bonus.

why don’t you use our nhs website? It gives all the advice you need, google away. Make yourself feel better (not worse!) 
    https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/
  • @Emmy012 going on Saturday! When are you? 

@ginajolly90 don’t worry! Not insensitive. Where in Romania are you going? We wanna go and do the Dracula tour :) just never got round to it yet

@Catlady220 welcome! Yeh you were tagged on the first comment of part 1, and then a couple more times when people asked about you, but you’re here now!

@MadDoda how you holding up?
  • @Aliciab90 not until the first week of April, can't wait!! 
  • @RememberToBreathe I’m ok, thanks for asking. Feeling a bit deflated like I have no chance this month and feel like I have rage :neutral: i am 9DPO and had a little dip today.

• It was only noted as incomplete @Catlady220 because you got yourself to the hospital at an early stage. Sounds to me as though it’s nearly passed now. If you think about it clinically (and sometimes I find that helps), at 16DPO there isn’t much more than a poppy seed’s worth of cells etc. and so a lot of women will having nothing more than what appears a usual period. It’s why so many early ones like this actually get missed because a lot of women will put it down to a late period if they aren’t trying / testing. You must be exhausted now, you should turn your phone off and try and get some sleep xx
  • Aliciab90 said:
    @RememberToBreathe I’m ok, thanks for asking. Feeling a bit deflated like I have no chance this month and feel like I have rage :neutral: i am 9DPO and had a little dip today.

If you think about your 8DPO temp which was higher than it probably would have been if you’d taken it at the usual time, today’s probably isn’t much of a dip. I’d say it’s just a normal fluctuation hun, don’t overthink it. Sending hugs x
This discussion has been closed.