Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Struggling

Hi hope all you ladies are well

I'm really struggling we are booked in for our next appointment 5th Jan to go for our snow babies but i am struggling with my weight again need to lose 7 pounds min and it just wont shift tryed weight watchers with no luck just feel like not eating anymore feel so down

Replies

• Options
    MrsSmith, I am so sorry to hear that you are struggling. I know the 5th Jan seems ages away but it is just around the corner... I know that does not help but it is approaching esp with Xmas approaching.
    Winter is a hard month too to get motivated with weight loss and everything, All I can do is reiterate what Sanguine says you will get there honey.
    There is a thread going around of ladies all starting IVF in January, and we are having a new motto New Year, New babies... We will all get there!
    xxx
  • Options
    Hi Mrs Smith

I am in the same boat as you, so move over and let's have a warm cuppa, lol!!!

I had a clomid chat in Sept and i was told they would revise the situation in Dec and i should try and lose a few pounds - it's not happening and not shifting. Long story but i got married, had a 3 week honeymoon, and have personal family problems, so i just haven't been in the frame of mind, mind you i have not been over eating as i am used to dieting now, but i am the same as i was when i was at my last appointment.

Thankfully i am seing a nurse next time and not my consultant (she was horrible) so i am PRAYING i get the clomid as that is my only silver lining at the moment!!!!

Only advice i can offer is just cut out rubbish, eat healthy meals and do some exercise, whether it's cleaning your house, walking your dog or lot's of BD'ing :lol: You can only but try.

Good luck xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    Hey MrsS, so sorry to hear you're struggling hon. I think the others have already given some fab advice so I can't really add much. It must be really hard though with festive season. But hon, try to focus on the end goal and holding that baby in your arms! It will all be worth it. As the others say healthy lifestyle is the way forward xxx