Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Trying and not giving up! - Part 3

Replies

• @PinkSnow410 im really glad you said you can see this as a positive! I wanted to say that earlier but didn’t want to sound rude. But it’s such a good thing to know you can get pregnant!! You can! Your body will carry babies 😘 
  • Ok Ladies, my crazy ass got home from work and took another strip test. I hadn't held my urine at all. I literally peed right before I left work and then squeezed out enough to dunk a test in and....
  • @PinkSnow410 <3 it was ur turn , long overdue. So when are u telling dh?
  • Thank you so much @MadDoda I'm literally in shock. It doesn't feel real at all. I'm still trying to just breathe and not get carried away. 
    So I have had this video made since April to tell DH. I just need a picture of a test that says Pregnant because he won't know what two lines mean. So as soon as I can get a positive on a clear blue digital I will finish the video and tell him. I can't wait. I'm sooooo excited for it
  • @PinkSnow410 make sure to share with us after, I'm so curious. He gonna be overjoyed and excited I'm sure! 
  • And I'll be telling him  tonight if I can sneekily get this added to the video
  • @PinkSnow410 I'm in total shock that means ur hcg is increasing fast. Let us know!!
  • Ugh, ladies I just feel so defeated rn. I'm trying to be kind to myself and remind myself that I always struggle around this time, but I was trying to put away the winter decor and get out the spring and I'm in such a foul mood and so tired and I can't help but think how TF could I keep up with the demands of kids when I can't hardly take care if myself? Maybe that's why I've had no success. The universe knows I just can't hack it. 😭

TTC is really hard. I'm glad we all have each other to vent to, and also to ground each other. This group is so important. 

This haha
  • Yeah haha well I better get ready quick 👀
  • And I'll be telling him  tonight if I can sneekily get this added to the video
    Yes! ❤️
  • @PinkSnow410 This makes me so happy 😭😭 I am so happy for you!
  • Awe thank you @Rachel.a21 I'm just hoping for a sticky bean. 

@Emmy012 ❤️

You ladies have been by my side thru so much. I'm so grateful for each of you. 
  • @PinkSnow410 let us know how your husband reacts!
  • @PinkSnow410 YES!!!!! Oh my goodness hun, you’re one of the loveliest people, you’re one of the originals on the thread, I’m so so happy for you. Happy and healthy 9 months 💝
  • cd10 guys....gonna have to rely on opk mainly this month n hope bbt still picks up a shift with a few wacky times again.....thanks to the dumb virus my shifts have all been changed to 1pm-9pm or noon-8pm so i will have to get up earlier certain days n my sleep schedule is all out of wack lol.....just gonna take my temps at 11 on the early days n noon on all the other days :/ .....makes for a chill cycle when u have no clue whats going on lol
  • @Catlady220 May be what you need 😊 shake it up a bit 
  • I cried when I saw your photos this morning @PinkSnow410 this is just the absolute best news! You deserve this so much 💖
  • @VRob123 yea....I got like 4-6 days to decide if we're going thru with this month
  • @PinkSnow410 😁😁😁 congrats my love! Let us know how it goes telling your DH 💕
This discussion has been closed.