Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility

Trying and not giving up! - Part 3

Replies

• @PinkSnow410 I just knew it would be good news 😬😬!! Can’t tell you how happy I am for you.  Also can’t wait to see how you tel OH. Video sounds amazing. ❤️
  • @PinkSnow410 i can’t describe how happy I am for you, it’s your time and you definitely deserve. 
    Bet you can’t wait to tell your dh ❤️❤️
  • Oh my god @PinkSnow410!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Yes yes yes!!! Thank goodness for some happy news. I really hope this one stays sticky! You deserve this so much, you are an absolute gem. Please stay with us to keep us going!!! And let us know how it goes with DH 😍😍 And @Aliciab90 and her life preview dreams.....crazy as!! ❤️
  • You ladies seriously are the best!!  Thank you!!
     So I showed him last night. He cried and laughed and held me and kisses me a bunch then immediately went into over protective mode. He wants us to keep calm and quiet in case it doesn't stick. He's worried about the crash from that, but it'd be horrible regardless. Still trying to keep my feet on the ground though. He kept saying no matter what, now we know it's possible 😁
    @Rachel.a21 ❤️
    Thank you so much @VRob123 as are you babe. I'll be hitting up your and @dd1001 and @rachel.a21 inboxes when I have questions (if that's ok ? 🤗)

@Aliciab90 well I'd officially say you have prophetic dreams girl! Wow. How are you? Get any BD? Did that ewcm turn into ov?

@SR19 thank you girl. I'm sticking around to see your BFP! I'm ready for it. I made him a video back in April. It's basically pictures of us and little subtitles about our adventures with our song playing in background then it says "what will be our next big adventure?" And then it's the of test pic and says "we're going to have a baby" then a selfie with SURPRISE real big 🤣 

@RememberToBreathe awe love, you're so kind.  Thank you. How are you feeling? Are you temping and using opk this cycle?

All of you are so amazing and beautiful and sweet. I'd like to stick around so I can see all your BFPs (they are coming, I know it) but I understand if that's too hard. I promise to keep the pregnancy talk down or even non-existent if it helps. You've all been there for me thru my darkest days. I want to be able to still be here for you. Look, I'm already assuming it's sticking 🤦 woah girl... Chill out. Lol

@Emmy012 what about you lovely? Are you taking a break or temping this cycle? Should be ov soon right? 🤞

@ginajolly90 how are you feeling babe?

@Catlady220 I think your plan sounds good! You'll still be temping within an hour so it won't be too different. I think it'd still be able to help you discern ov. (If you are trying this cycle 🤞)

@MadDoda love to you. Have you sorted the bc situation? Do you have to wait for AF to start? It's been over a decade since I've had bc 😬 I remember nothing lol
  • @ginajolly90 thank you lovely!! I was typing that novel up when you posted and I missed it, sorry. ❤️
  • @PinkSnow410 I'm feeling ok, had a rough night but think/ hope I've reached peak illness then back to normal next week 🤞 I'm feeling really energised by your bfp. I understand staying as grounded as possible, I think your DH is right. But, I will have all the positive vibes for you. I was sending them out during my yoga practice yesterday. Maybe that's creepy aha, but, whatever! 😂🤷 I think I'm about cd5, no temping and no opks so will just go by chilled and hope for the best. Think I'll have ov'd by the time I'm out of self isolation aha. Oh my god oh my god oh my god so much love and hugs etc etc ❤️❤️❤️❤️ 
  • Awe no, not creepy at all @ginajolly90 I love sending out good vibes when I'm laying in shavasana. My heart's overflowing and I feel connected to the earth and the good vibes just flow. Thank you for that ❤️ So what exciting things are you going to do during your self isolation, once you're feeling better of course? Any fun plans? I have books waiting for me, and so many projects, but I'm still working atm. Could change at any time tho. 

• Yes @PinkSnow410 I totally agree! Love love love Shavasana. It completes the practice 😍 I am hoping to get out in the woods for some walks and runs when I'm feeling well again, get myself some sunshine. Hopefully morning yoga before work (we are working from home for the foreseeable now) and lots of reading! Hoping I don't drive the introverted OH mad ahaha 🙈 What are your projects?
  • Haha I totally relate to that hope, as my DH is also very introverted 🤣 hopefully they'll remember why they picked us 😁 hehe Nothing too exciting, from reorganizing the seasonal decoration boxes in the basement and garage, to a few things I've been meaning to crochet, a few diy home decor projects I've been meaning to do, and a few paintings I'd like to do. Just my never ending list of projects 🤣 I go on Pinterest for one thing and find 5 more things I need to create. @ginajolly90

• @PinkSnow410 aw that sounds like the cutest thing!!! 
    I always said, now that we have to have treatment it won’t be a surprise to OH when I get my BFP and my family will probably know Were having treatment so can’t  really surprise them either as such.  
    I want to do something to announce we are starting ivf, so it’s still a form of an announcement 🙈 but unfortunately not even Pinterest has ideas for this scenario lol!
  • Ugh you're totally right. I could not find anything. Hmmm I'm sure we could all come up with an idea or two to help get your wheels spinning @SR19
    I did see these two pictures. The pregnancy announcement made me giggle. 

If you can't tell it says "started in the freezer. Now I'm here" 😍

And there's this way of announcing it, which is cute

• There's definitely some possibilities to do silly things and play up on the hormone shots in the butt aspect 🤣 I guess it all depends on your personalities and how you want your announcement to be, silly or serious? 
  • @PinkSnow410 of course - message me anytime you need ❤️
  • @PinkSnow410 I love some of the ideas on there lol! If I was using frozen sperm I’d definitely have that announcement 🤣 
    I love that photo tho, great idea.  I think I’d want serious but also light hearted as people can assume infertility and ivf means I shouldn’t be happy. 
  • @PinkSnow410 You are always welcome to inbox me with any questions ☺️☺️
  • Aliciab90Aliciab90 Regular
    edited Mar 19, 2020 12:33PM
    I literally have goosebumps all over for you @PinkSnow410

or maybe it’s because I’m scared by my psychic abilities.....my friends call me “mystic” all the time haha

as for me and OV, I’ve had 4-5 days of EWCM and lots of it! Also got BD this morning and got everything crossed for OV today or tomorrow (if I follow my usual signs)
  • @Aliciab90 as long as you use your powers for good there's nothing to be scared about 😉 lol and OMG hooray! I'm so glad you'll be in with a chance this cycle (this crazy never ending cycle)
  • OMG @PinkSnow410 this is actually the best news ever. You are going to make an amazing mummy!!! It’s definitely your time! I can’t wait to watch your new chapter unfold. Whoop whoop!!!xx
    💖💙💖💙💖💙💖💙
  • Thank you @EmJ3 how are you? Are you wfh now? 
  • @PinkSnow410 I’m still in school at the moment. My hubby is at home with the kids! I think I’ll only be in on a rota from the sounds of it after next week. It’s so surreal. Xxx
This discussion has been closed.