Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Trying and not giving up! - Part 3

Replies

• Crikey @Rachel.a21 you look amazing! My twin is 33 weeks and you look half her size. Isn’t it amazing how people can be so different?! 

@ginajolly90 I doubt it unfortunately. My temp has been slowly doing down and these cramps are starting to feel more and more like my agonising ovulation pain which is just awful and my lower back is in pieces. When my consultant asked me about my periods and pain I just shrugged it off because I was so focussed on the other but now when I think about it, that pain has been getting worse and worse month on month too. Had really hoped to have my appointment by now but no letter yet. Guess things are up in the air at the moment. I’m sorry to hear about your wedding having to be postponed, sending hugs x

@Aliciab90 sooooooo hope you’re ovulating!! I’d expect your temperature to go up tomorrow 🤞🏻 I’m 15DPO
  • @RememberToBreathe Thank you! I really appreciate that. I have already gained more than I did with my son, so I’ve been taking it pretty hard 😔 I know it’s necessary, but it still takes a toll on you, especially since I still have 8 weeks to go and this is when baby really starts to gain 
  • Holy moly @Rachel.a21 you look incredible! Such a beautiful bump! It's hard to believe you've gained more than with your son, you must have been so small last time! And it's so nice to hear more from you again by the way :) 

@RememberToBreathe oh lovely, sending you so many hugs! ❤️ It is horrific enough to go through this once a month, nevermind twice. I'm so sorry you are having to go through this. Hopefully af will arrive in time to have a Friday night red wine tomorrow. Yes I think you're right about appointments, I think we are about to go through a lot of cancellations of routine appointments. My sister is an A&E doctor....from what she has said they are expecting these to be affected for 6 months, possibly longer.
  • Thanks @RememberToBreathe I hope so too! It will be really well timed if I do
  • Ooohhh @Aliciab90 fingers crossed!!! 🤞❤️❤️ Just after bd too, perfect timing. 
  • Hello it’s been a while ladies. I was ttc back in July 2019- around mid October. I gave up after many tries. This month I began trying again. And so far so good. Usually in the 2ww before af I get really sore boobs, there’s no cm and I’m always hungry and have major mood swings. But it’s already 5dpo and my boobs are fine. I keep getting dizzy spells, there’s so much ewcm present that (tmi) when I change my underwear there’s always a stain which has never been a thing for me. I don’t want to get my hopes up just yet but I still wanted to share this with someone so I don’t feel so nervous doing this alone. If I do get a bfp I’m gonna surprise my fiancée with the news so fingers crossed.

I’m happy for the ladies that are expecting and I wish a healthy pregnancy during this time. 

And to those who are still ttc with me, good luck as well. 
  • @ginajolly90 Thank you! I actually was bigger with my son than I am now. I think I’ve gained more because I was counting calories and exercising before I got pregnant this time, then I just stopped since I had to eat more calories. I think I packed on quicker since my body was used to me dieting 
  • @RememberToBreathe oh no..I'm so sorry to hear you're having bad pains with AF too. Not fair. I hope you're able to get your laparoscopy soon. 

@Aliciab90 if you've ovulated, it will be higher tomorrow, but if it has yet to happen it might not rise till the following day. 

@Rachel.a21 ooooo that bump 😍 you are tiny girl! I know it probably seems like you gained so much, but you don't look it. Looks like you just gained a baby 😍😍😍 so sorry to hear about your school. I'd be surprised if ours opened back up again. I hope they get online schooling going or something. Any talks of that where you are?

@ginajolly90 oh love, I'm sorry you have to postpone your wedding. That stinks. Your day will be even more special when it comes. ❤️

@Sungirl welcome! We've all been ttc a long time together, and have been consistently on this forum, some a year.. hope you get your BFP!! This site is a good place to dump all the wild thoughts so you don't have to carry them alone. We've all been there. 

• @Emmy012 I see, I'm gonna go night drive tomorrow.

@Aliciab90 Finally finished second essay wohooo! If u ovulate now, u will have rise In temp in the morning. 

@Rachel.a21 that bump is so high, sweet <3
  • @PinkSnow410 Thank you ☺️ They said that we are most likely moving to online, but they haven’t given teachers details yet. Next week is technically our spring break, so we won’t have to do anything next week. 

@MadDoda I am feeling her lately 😩 the past 4 nights, I’ve woken up at 2-4am. It really stinks 
  • Hey ladies, BBT didn’t rise, maybe tomorrow eh? I didn’t sleep great also, woke at 3am and 5:30am so I took the 5:30 temp but they were both pretty low anyways
  • Argh ladies! Cramps and excruciating back ache gone and a little spotting this morning. Can’t help thinking that with the peeing in the night from 9DPO to 13DPO, the dizziness and the dark nipples (sorry TMI) there was something there and now it’s gone. So reminiscent of everything that happened in August and December almost to the day. I never got my hopes up and was convincing myself that it just didn’t work but yesterday’s pain really was something else. I know I’ll never know now (and taking a test now to see even a glimmer of a line would kill me) but I think I now. So, onward and upwards?! Driving into work today as I need a printer for various things. Going to treat myself to a coffee and breakfast en route and then I have a bottle of Malbec to smash tonight x

Hope you’re all ok this morning x
  • Urgh sorry @RememberToBreathe that sounds awful. Glad you’re treating yourself! I’m following slimming world as much as I can so I’m not having a treat day until next week probably (unless I cave at the weekend!)
  • @RememberToBreathe oh my love, I'm so sorry. I hope you get seen soon. It's heartbreaking you have to go through so much. 

@Aliciab90 it's going to go up tomorrow 🤞

Well second night unable to sleep well. I just wake up and toss and turn so much. At least it's Friday! I can always catch up over the weekend. 

I hope you all have a wonderful day
  • Oh sorry you’re not sleeping well @PinkSnow410 I imagine your head is all over the place at the moment!
  • I've been surprisingly chill actually. Maybe my subconscious is freaking out? Haha I'm just so busy during the week taking care of all these kids, then trying to squeeze in my own self care, I feel like I haven't thought about it, or I'm numb to it. That sounds horrible, but it's just where I'm at. I told my friend I went to Mexico with and she was crying and I was just like yeah I really am... I didn't feel anything. Maybe it's just because I'm so tired, or some type of self preservation. I know the reality of miscarriage and that it's a real possibility. I'm just not excited right now. It doesn't feel real. I have moments where I think something and get excited, but that's all it is right now, random little moments. 
  • MadDodaMadDoda Regular
    edited Mar 20, 2020 12:02PM
    @PinkSnow410 it's normal, that's how ttc traumatises us long timers. My situation was a bit different but I felt exactly the same way with my last few. It will pass with tine, don't worry. Hugs
  • Ha my emergency last resort eggs arrived.

• @PinkSnow410 agreed. I remember with my first, the thought of MC was not even there, I actually thought it was it and it didn’t occur to me that something could go wrong. It helped for the second time when I fully expected it and had no expectations that it would end well (sounds so pessimistic?!) 
  • @Aliciab90 i can relate to the first time
This discussion has been closed.