Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

HI ladies can I join you on here?

HI girls,

Love the new forum, mind if i join. Been on the TTC one for ages but took a break recently as it wasn't helping and, without being horrible, I'm sure you all know what I mean when I say that it grates slightly seeing new people come on and get pregnant within weeks, especially when you've been trying for a while.

We're on month 13 now. We haven't found any problems, yet. OH had sperm back and that was fine, I had my 21 test and my day 5 one is coming up whenever day five coes around. currently day 27 of a 29-31 cycle, although I know af is on her way.

I hope you don't mind me crashing - I'm recognise some names and I'm sure I've chatted to some of you over in TTC before...

Rach x

Replies

• Hi Rach46, welcome to ltttc! I know what you mean about some of the very new ttc members getting a bfp seemingly as soon as they join. It just rubs salt in the wound. Onto mth 21 for us now. :roll: (tho had mc in May).

Well, heres to us all, and lovely shiny bfp's all round! xx
  • Hi Rach - I just crossed over to lttc today after a bit of a break from ttc. Was starting to go mad checking the forum every day for people getting BFPs and it made me more convinced I would be next. Then when I didn't I started feeling crap every month. I'm into month 10 now but have a few problems so am expecting (but hoping not) to be in it for the long slog.

Babydust to you.

xx
  • hi rach

totally know what you mean. it does get you down.
    i felt a bit like a spare part on ttc. whilst i'm happy for all of them who ge4t the bfp, it did make me feel like i didn't belong there because i knew i wasn't going to get a bfp anytime soon.
    i feel a lot more at home over here as everyones in the same boat and had the same tests etc so its good to talk to people who know how you feel. :\)

• Welcome welcome!!!

xxx
  • Hi Rach

Yes i remember you nice to have you over here (i mean that in the nicest possible way). Yip i too was getting to the point where i didnt want to be on the ttc forum.

Its more homely over here.

take care speak to you soon.

jen xx
  • HI girls,

thanks for the welcomes - i love it on here. It makes me feel so positive and supported. There are some lovely girls on TTC who I liked chatting with but I did feel like a bit of a failure on there. Whereas I feel like you all know what I'm talking about here and it's such a celebration when we get a bfp as we know how much that person has been through and just how much they deserve it..

Rach x