Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Is anyone currently on med. to make you OV or has been ...?

Hi everyone i just poped in here from the TTC forum.... I just spoke with my Dr. a few minutes ago and i told him that my periods have been all over the place that 4 mo. ago i had a 40 day cycle then i had a 32 day cycle then following month and then i had a 28 day cycle and then this last mo. i had a 48 day cycle....i told him that i cant ever tell when i am going to Ovulate because of this and he told me that when i go up there next mo. for a checkup (due to a surgery i had several mo ago) that he would talk to me and perscribe me a medication to make me Ovulate..He said it sounds like either i am not ovulating or just ovulation irregularly...I was wondering if anyone else is doing this or has it helped anyone get there BFP!

Replies

• Clomid is often prescribed for women not ovulating. And clomid has helped many women get BFP's!
    Good luck!
  • I'm also on Clomid because i dont ovulate.
    Its unusual for GP's to prescribe this, normally they refer to the fertility clinic first. So if he does prescribe you this, that is great, it saves loads of time xxx
  • Thank you so much do you know anyone this has worked for and if so how long does it typically take?