Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility

Trying and not giving up! - Part 4

Replies

• @ks36 I'm fertility looser, but I will make sure to catch up with PhD 
  • @MadDoda I mean the last of the ones trying 😘. 
  • @MadDoda lol in a way not really you have a beautiful son. and you rock at school. I know you will get your PhD with high honors.
  • @SR19 I sometimes feel like I will be the last one to get a bfp. 
  • @ks36 yea me too there isnt that many of us left it seems.... i know @PinkSnow410 cant conceive atm, @MadDoda is no longer ttc, me you and @ginajolly90 are ttc, @SR19 is doing natural now til her app gets rescheduled
  • @lonestar disappeared somewhere. 
  • @MadDoda what about CloudRainbow? Do you hear from her? 
  • and @Emmy012 and @RememberToBreathe and @LouTTC83 just got bfps and @Rachel.a21 @Mama2be9 @dd1001 is pregnant
  • @dd1001 she is hold up on ivf. I talk to her sometimes. 
  • @Catlady220 half heartedly tried the SMEP plan this month, let’s see. So much mixed advice on low/lazy sperm out there. Some websites recommend BDing everyday and even sometimes twice a day for best quality, some recommend every other day! There is quite a difference there 🙈 feel like there’s no hope lol! 🤞🤯 

wow lots of ladies who have gone quiet recently.  
  • we can do one of these again lol i saw it in the pregnancy forum with genders....ok u put ur tag month ttc number baby ttc and then everyone copies it n adds theirs n it turns into a long list for everyone to read

@Catlady220 Month 8 (month 3 after mc) TTC Baby #1
  • @MadDoda ah I see wish the best for her - please pass her my love when you next speak to her 🥰
  • Hey @ks36 I'm ok. Been really emotional the last few days. Crying a lot. I'm sure you're nervous, but it will be nice to know what the deal is with your eggs. I feel like I want to

@Aliciab90 thanks for asking about me. I've been better but work was helpful. The boys were so happy to see me. ❤️ How are you doing?

@Catlady220 trust me, I wish I was ttc rn. I already learned how diminished my chances are now that I only have one tube. It took over a year to even get pregnant once. My chances of having another ectopic are much higher now. I feel like I have little to no chance of getting pg again and I can't even try yet. It's heartbreaking
  • @Catlady220 I kNow everyone well enough to remember lol. It's been a long time. Beside I don't want a grim reminder of my failures every time I see it
  • I love this count. I am glad everyone is trying to keep up with everyone else. 

@ks36 Month 8 ttc baby #1
  • @PinkSnow410 what u say is incorrect. Your tune was removed so your chances for another ectopic are the same as for anyone. And it's a high chance ur bad tube was hindering ur chances for a long time, so ur chances may not get any worse than before. 
  • @PinkSnow410 I am so sorry. I hope things work out even though it seems impossible. That is the positive thing about finding out about my eggs at least I will know.
  • @PinkSnow410 try not to look at it that way ....it can and will happen <3 you have to go through the rain to get to the rainbow <3 and the rain will wash away i believe it <3 

btw a song that makes me feel better about my mc <3 u guys could give it a listen <3 "3am" by Matchbox 20 <3
  • @dd1001 I will tell her no worries.

@ks36 u will be fine, u don't have any perimenopausal symptoms yet, so count shouldn't be very low. X
  • No @MadDoda you have a 10-15% higher risk for another ectopic pregnancy once you've had one. My doctor told me that and then I did loads of research after because I was obsessed. I'm just not in the place to be positive yet. It's all doom and gloom over here right now, but it might be hormones making it worse
This discussion has been closed.