Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Trying and not giving up! - Part 4

Replies

• @PinkSnow410 I thought it's only when tube is saved. Well if that is true u will need to be under constant control early in pregnancy. And I have another reason to not try ever again. You d9nt have to rush to be positive, we gonna be positive for u. You ficus on you and get better <3
  • @Catlady220 Will check out that song. i love some of Matchbox 20's songs.

@MadDoda thank you for the reassurance that makes me feel better. 
  • Yeah they said I need to immediately contact my ob when I get bfp again so they can monitor it immediately. So even tho it's scary, the upside is that I'll get to have blood work immediately and reassurance scan super early! But that's if I ever get pg again... @MadDoda but I've seen some crazy things in my research, women getting pg from their side without the tube. Some gives me a little hope. But I ping pong between extreme fear and hopelessness back to hope and obsessing
  • @PinkSnow410 hey gorgeous girl. I know it seems bleak at the moment but I really do believe it's going to happen for you. I've read alot about bad tubes causing unexplained fertility problems so that could be why it was taking so long in the first place. We will definitely all stay positive for you now and when you decide to TTC again. We've got you ❤️

@ks36 lovely to hear from you, I hope the appointment goes well, I'm sure it will. 
  • @PinkSnow410 u are still recovering, ur feelings will slowly normalise and u will have less mood swings. But occasions unfortunately, will stay with u. I will be here to give u hope and cheer u on! I still think ur chances are the same and that bad tube was reason for ur long time ttc. 
  • Thank you @MadDoda I don't know what I'd do without you ❤️

@Emmy012 ❤️ thank you babe. How are you feeling? Hopefully it's starting to settle in? Feeling excited? 

@Catlady220 I'm just not there yet, but thank you for your positivity 
  • @PinkSnow410 right back at u.

Sometimes I ask myself, how the hell I survived 5mcs and ectopic. Hah, I was mad to not give up sooner. 
  • @PinkSnow410 anytime sweetheart, you're wonderful ❤️ I'm doing OK, still a bag of nerves and anxiety but I'm getting by. OH has been wonderful so I'm feeling very lucky to have him at the moment, I don't think I'll feel excited for a long time unfortunately but it's OK.

@MadDoda ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • @Emmy012 I am so happy to be on the forum again. It's so wonderful to chat with everyone. Thank you for wishing me well. I am so happy for you. How is your pregnancy going?
  • Hey @MadDoda and ladies ❤️ I am alive and not disappeared. Before you get excited I have not had my bfp, just been on a break after hitting a wall of further bfn when I was last on here

congrats to all the bfp recently, long time coming and well deserving! 

@PinkSnow410 I’m sorry for what happened to you, I have every faith your baby will come and will be loved and cared for so well. Weather the storm for there is a rainbow at the end! 
  • @lonestar good to see u back! How are u feeling, any better?
  • @Lonestar Glad you are back too. I hope you are feeling better.
  • idk i think my biggest thought in all this is that ill b last out of what i consider the "originals" :( the only ones of us that are left is me @PinkSnow410 @SR19 @ks36 @Wishingforbaby3(but idr what month she came in) ......so theres 5 of us that still talk here that are still ttc :( factor in a few newer ppl n theres prob less than 10 on this forum that are still TTC and there used to b soooo many of us :( i feel like everyone will b pregnant n have kids n ill b over here still counting cycle days
  • Brb gonna jump my dh xd
  • @Catlady220 I feel like that too. But at least we have each other to talk to. 
  • MadDoda said:
    Brb gonna jump my dh xd
    i wanna jump my hubby too now lol but i am respecting his wishes. you are lucky! have fun.
  • Wishingforbaby3Wishingforbaby3 Regular
    edited Apr 13, 2020 10:32PM
    just off to sleep lovelies my hallway is drying out although needs total redecoration urgh in answer to TTC I am month 13 entering 14 baby number 3 but no.1 for OH and I think I joined about july last year and learnt everything I know about TTC and BBT right here forever grateful 🙏💕
  • MadDoda said:
    Brb gonna jump my dh xd
    Yesss!  😜

@ks36 it's early days, I'm scared and anxious about another mc but taking each day as it comes. It's nice having you here, I took a break for a while but missed you all too much!

@Lonestar lovely to hear from you, sometimes a break is good. 
  • I am ok, my appointment got cancelled so still trying natural. I am 2pdo on cycle 27. Using bbt to confirm ov so 6/7 days a month now as pattern is clear, and opk same to make sure. (Ladies taught me well) 😉 reduced stress a lot!

I have down days and it gets hard when someone announces 1st or second pg since I have been trying. I also have a niece and a baby unknown due in July so mixed feelings there 😞 

This discussion has been closed.