Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Trying and not giving up! - Part 4

Replies

• Options
    edited Apr 14, 2020 7:17AM
    I’m feeling good this morning ladies - well actually I feel rubbish after a bad night’s sleep again and feeling really dizzy and pukey this morning - because my test this morning was definitely darker than  Saturday’s and so that feels like a monumental leap. I’ve NEVER had three positive tests before. Only one followed by a fainter one followed by nothing at all so this feels like a brilliant step in the right direction at 14DPO. Days wise I’ve been confused but checking my FF, looks like last few months I’ve spotted on 15DPO and then first full day of flow is next day so next step is to get to Thursday 🤞🏻 Then maybe I’ll call the GP... 

• Options
    @RememberToBreathe that’s bloody amazing! The line’s are way stronger. I know it’s scary but try to enjoy this moment too. You deserve it.xxxx
  • Options
    @RememberToBreathe yaaaay 😃 hoping it carries on for you xx

@Catlady220 don’t forget me 👋🏻 

@PinkSnow410 hey lovely. I’m ok yeh, still feeling very sad but working on trying to feel better

@ks36 @Lonestar good to see you both again 😃
  • Options
    Thank you @emj3 I asked DH if we could be excited yet, we had a moment of smiles and a few tears from me but then he said we had to just get through the next few days. And I know he means well because he’s seen me fall apart so many times but this time just feels so different so I am allowing myself some excitedness even if it’s just on here and in my head 😂
  • Options
    Thanks @Aliciab90 I’m keeping calm and keeping everything crossed 🙏🏻🤞🏻
  • Options
    @RememberToBreathe those lines are looking really positive 😊🤞🏽
  • Options
    dd1001 said:
    @RememberToBreathe those lines are looking really positive 😊🤞🏽
    Thanks lovely ❤️🤞🏻
  • Options
    @RememberToBreathe yes the progression is great, 

just caught up from over night, gawd you lot are chatty tonight 🙈. Usually I’ve only got 1 page to catch up on. @Catlady220 I think it’s great that there are so few people ttc as that means loads of people are now expecting. What’s not so great is the people who have been here a long time. There is hope, jealously happens but just gets you down and doesn’t achieve anything. I will continue to send baby dust to you all, everyone deserves to get what they want and be happy xx 
  • Options
    @RememberToBreathe that is a great line progression I think you can get excited now 🙏☀️🌈🥰
    my temp went up but not getting excited going to test Friday morning I think if spotting doesn’t turn into AF before then, which it feels like it probably will do totally ok with it either way and will still be locked down for next cycle lol 

• Options
    Thanks @Wishingforbaby3 🤞🏻

It does look like your 8 and 9 temps were taken earlier than usual so that could explain that fluctuation. Have everything crossed for you but totally appreciate not getting your hopes up xx

• Options
    @RememberToBreathe wow your line 😬🤞 

@Emmy012 have you tested again? 

@PinkSnow410 my cousin fell pregnant accidentally in her early 20s, she went on to try for her second and couldn’t get pregnant. They realised something was wrong with her tube so removed it.  She’s now gone on to have 2 more children. I have faith it’ll happen for you when your body is ready. 
  • Options
    Congratulations @RememberToBreathe 🥰🥰
  • Options
    @SR19 I actually tested yesterday instead at 15dpo, I couldn't help myself 🙈
    I won't be testing until Thursday now as that will be 5 weeks. Still anxious as hell with it all. 

• Options
    @Emmy012 eeeek!!!! Good lines!! 

That’s all I will say until Thursday But I’m pretty confident for you! 🤞
  • Options
    🤞 @Emmy012 xx
  • Options
    @SR19 thank you, I didn't test alot with my last pregnancy only the day I found out and the day I started to MC which was 19dpo and noticed the line was still faint. 19dpo is Friday so if I have a nice strong line Thursday I'll feel a little less anxious I think.
    MC certainly messes with your mind that's for sure 😔

• Options
    I am sorry for all of us who get a line and don’t jump for joy! It’s tough @Emmy012 but all we can do is get to the next step and then hopefully feel some relief. Statistically, there’s no reason MC will happen again ❤️
  • Options
    SR19 said:
    @RememberToBreathe wow your line 😬🤞 

@Emmy012 have you tested again? 

@PinkSnow410 my cousin fell pregnant accidentally in her early 20s, she went on to try for her second and couldn’t get pregnant. They realised something was wrong with her tube so removed it.  She’s now gone on to have 2 more children. I have faith it’ll happen for you when your body is ready. 
    Thanks @sr19! I stared the whole time at the test and the line appeared as soon as the wet passed over that place. Was pretty magical x

• Options
    @RememberToBreathe it's sad isn't it, like the joy has been sucked out of it. But, I will allow myself some joy if I make it to Thursday. I can then call my gp again next week and take it from there.
    Just a few more days 🙂
  • Options
    @Emmy012 So by the end of the week you will be passed the point of your last MC, I hope that allows you to have a little hope 💕

@RememberToBreathe haha I would be the same.  Not leaving that room until I see the line appear lol.  I’m glad you are feeling positive about it.   
This discussion has been closed.