Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Trying and not giving up! - Part 4

Replies

• Options
    @Catlady220 I suppose in some ways, there’s a lot out of your control at the moment. You don’t need to make a decision about anything right now, maybe just take this month to go with the flow and let the universe decide for you!
    it is hard wanting to be pregnant again, it really is, but for you it can wait a month. If you’re gonna BD every other day anyways then you’re in for the best chance; but as we know, it’s mainly down to luck
  • Options
    @Aliciab90 yea.....im trying not to let what others say contridict what i want but its hard bc a lot of my family thinks were dumb for continuing thru the pandemic and now us possibly being unemployed soon
  • Options
    @Emmy012 u ok hun???
  • Options
    Ok Tuesdays and Thursdays can get out of hand with those 2 little babes and all the other things I have to do over there. I was reading messages but couldn't get a reply made. 

@sr19 I'm so glad you'll be paid most of what you would if you were working. That's a relief. Excited to hear about all the things you're doing with your free time. 

@Rachel.a21 and @dd1001 it really sucks that this is interfering with your appointments. 😕 Even just not being able to take your significant others to appointments is sad. 

@Catlady220 I'm sorry your sister was so rude. Honestly there's never really a right time financially to have a baby. Life is messy and things happen beyond our control that we can't be prepared for. If you want to have a baby now, keep trying to have a baby now and don't worry about the rest. You'll figure things out as they come! 
  • Options
    @PinkSnow410 <3 thanks hun <3

does anyone know if @Emmy012 is ok???
  • Options
    Emmy is ok. I've talked to her a few times. She's taking a break from the forum. 
  • Options
    @PinkSnow410 did something happen?
  • Options
    No, she just needs some quiet time away. I've been there. Speaking from my own experience, sometimes I just got really discouraged at this process and needed space and quiet and to try to feel "Normal" again. I'm sure when she returns she can share where she's at and what's going on. I think she knows we all love her and are here ❤️
  • Options
    @PinkSnow410 oh ok was jw bc i know a lot of us take breaks when something bad happens :( but its great to hear shes doing ok <3
  • Options
    Hello my lovelies! 
    I am not getting notifications for some reason so it was just be absolute chance I found ur message telling me u were here! 
    How are u all? 
    I really miss hanging out with you guys xx
  • Options
    @Catlady220

Hugs my love

I completely understand and it’s still so very very raw for u.
    It takes time to grieve and emotionally it’s very difficult.
    you will of course have some days better than others but u managed to conceive and u will again but if u need a break then that’s also OK.
    Sending love to you xx
  • Options
    Hello @MissM2203 ! Glad you found us!

@Emmy012 hope you’re ok, I miss your humour xx

@MadDoda how’s it going???
  • Options
    @MissM2203 glad you found us, how are you coping?  A few us dont seem to be getting notifications anymore. Infact, mine have started going into my junk box and I cannot find a way to stop it 😫! 
  • Options
    @Aliciab90 No af :(
  • Options
    @SR19 @Aliciab90

Doing ok here so far how are u both? 
    I am a key worker tho so staying in when am able to but still having to work and take my kids to my Mums.
    I never thought we wld see something like this happen...
  • Options
    MadDoda said:
    @Aliciab90 No af :(
    Hey how are u? 
    I am so behind with all you ladies am sure I have missed loads.
    Hope your doing ok 
  • Options
    @MissM2203 a lot happened, I rly need my af so I can't start bc. Trying to study for assessments and stuff, is ur dh working too? 
  • Options
    Yeah he’s away as he is core crew so had to go! 
    Your going on BC? 
    I really have missed a lot hope your ok.
    How are your studies going? 
    How is Edinburgh complying with Lockdown? 
  • Options
    @MissM2203 I’ve just waited 3 months for ovulation lol finally I can say I’m 5DPO!

@MadDoda oh my god. You need to get your hands on a test! 
  • Options
    @MissM2203 hello! Glad you are here ❤️

@MadDoda ok. What are you thinking now? Still think body is playing with you or.... ? Sending you lots of love

@SR19 enjoy your time off!! 🙂

This discussion has been closed.