Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility

Feeling very peed off.

Sorry to whinge but I'm sooooo fed up today - after everything we've been through in the last month or so - ectopic preg, losing the baby, an emergency operation and then another operation to remove all the surpirse endo they found I was finally starting to feel better - albeit with a lingering urine infection from the bloody catheter.

Anyway now I'm got a bloody cold and lost my voice. I'm so so sick of being ill - I've literally been ill or recovering from ops all of october and november - it must be someone else's turn to be ill!

I was so looking for to starting to TTc again this month - full of optimism - but there's no chance hubby will want to come near me all snotty and germy (I can't blame him I don't really want to come near me). And even if by a miracle I shake it off in time I know my eggs will be shit this month having been fighting this.

Sorry to rant, feeling poo and needed to let off steam. When with I have some luck - and health!

Rach x

Replies

• oh you poor thing, I know how you feel (accept for ops) but I seem to be ill all the time. For the last 3months ive had non stop colds with only a weeks rest between each and to top it off ive recently had sick bug then constipation for 5days and feeling sick. Its not fair is it! hope you feel better soon hun x
  • Totally can sympathise. Although my op wasn't ttc related, it was my skin graft, i've been 'ill' incapasitated for the last 3 months with my leg now its getting on really well i've got a bloody cold or man flu as i like to call it. I am not gonna let it stop me ttc this month. I'm starting Clomid tomorrow so hopefully i can shake the cold off before ov time!! Then lots and lots of bding early to mid Dec. Hope u are feeling better soon hun. Sxx
  • Thanks girls, I know I'm just feeling sorry for myself, hoping I'll wake up tomorrow feeling fine!!

It's funny really I was very good through the whole second operation, keeping positive etc etc and its a cold that finally makes me cry!

Rach x
  • Hope you start feeling a better soon Rach.. so you can get back in the swing of BD and TTC... and prepare for Xmas image

I'm off to bed with some lemon and honey - feeling crap as well!! image

Get better soon
    xx
  • Have you tried some vitamin C and z lozenges. The combination of the two have been shown to shorten the duration of a cold.
    Hope you are feeling better already girls.
    Rach I hope things are looking up ??? It must be so difficult to get over something like that

Best wishes
    XX
    Hope you are all feeling better
  • Hey!

I'm a bit better thanks - although I sound like a man my voice is so hoarse!!

Roll on the weekend!!

Rach x