Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility

FAO J Jenko

Hi hun, I hope you have had a relaxing weekend and the weather held for you.
I just wanted to wish you good luck for your transfer. I'll be thinking about you and willing your little blastocyst on.
Helen.xxx

Replies

• Awwwwww thank you Helen. The weather was toasty and we had a fab time. Just home so really brief catch up will keep you posted tomorrow
    XXXXXXX
  • posted on your other post but again all the best for tomorrow mwah mwah mwah
  • Good luck for today JJ. All my fingers crossed for you.

xx
  • Yes-best of luck J Jenko. We're keeping everything crossed for you.

JCB x
  • Same here JJ, everything crossed for you xx
  • Same here JJ, everything crossed for you xx
  • Good luck JJ everything crossed for you x
  • Lots and lots of luck JJ - we're all with you all the way today.

xxx
  • Good luck JJ, really hope that everything goes well for you. Thinking about you lots today image
    lots of love, bluebird xxxx
  • OOohhhhhh thanks ladies. Faint PMA it here.

2.20pm and the call of dread hasnt come yet. So maybe just maybe the snow baby has thawed.

Our Embryo Transfer is booked for 3.30 so just leaving for the clinc with a huge bottle of water

Thanks for your lovely messages will confirm on two week wait!!!!!!! My second real time ever when I get home
    He he def no hoovering SIL will inform hubbie
    All my love you are all fabulous
    XXX

[Modified by: J-Jenko on May 26, 2009 02:21 PM]

• Oooh JJ my tummy just did a little flip when I read that. So good you've not had the call and fingers, toes and everything else crossed, plus bucket loads of babydust for your transfer in 25 minutes time!!! Let us know how you get on.

xxx
  • Hi JJ

I've had everything crossed for you this afternoon, hope it all went well. Make sure you rest up, and I have heard that chocolate Hob Nobs are the best things to eat while waiting to test!!

With love
    xxx

• Hi JJ - just 'checking in' with you. Hope all went well and that you're resting up well. I agree with Welsh78 - choccy hobnobs are very good for resting!

Fingers crossed for you, your DH and you little bean.

xxx