Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility

Why am I deluding myself???

For those of you who do not know me I am on month 12 cycle 9 (i think lost count - have long cycles). Cycles very irregular with usually one shorter one (30-36days) and then a longer one (38-56!!!) days. Looks like I may only ovulate every other cycle, Had blood done in July and did ovulate. This month I do not feel too convinced if I have ovulated or not. Used CBFM for the first time - although now pointless as now on cd 51! Did have however two seperate positive opks after montior finished testing with tesco cheepies. One was three weeks ago and the other was last Sunday. Bd al around these two positives. Done two pg tests one last weds and the other the weds before and both BFN however now have some interesting symptoms...... loads of creamy cm, really tired (for no reason) was falling asleep at 7pm last night and (.)(.) feeling very strange. It must all be in my head I know - why do I keep doing this to myself, building myself up only to suffer another fall!! Hubby having SA week on tuesday - which I am very pleased about, but would love either my AF to show up or (if I dare hope) a BFP before then!! Although just realised its the day after my 28th birthday so no birthday bding for me!!

AARRGGGHH sorry for not making any sense!

Replies

• Arrgghh Muffin I can emathise with you on the AF front, I am currently on CD 48 and no bfp and no sign of af appearing, its doing my head in. Im on clomid and the past 2 months have had 32 day cycles but previous to this my af was awol for 18 months.
    Hope all goes well with dh sa next wk X
  • What a pain that you're AF has gone awol! Its good that you had the positive ov test but that doesn't explain where af has gone?! She really is a big old bag. Good luck for your hubbies SA. I also hope the bag doesn't show up and its actually your bfp! xx
  • Hey muffin, how frustrating for you honey. There seems to be quite a few people on here with AWOL AF's at the monent. Maybe try testing again in a week's time if AF has not showed her face. I really hope she's absent for all the right resons and you don't see her again for at least, say, 9 months! xx
  • Thanks ladies! tinybabydancer I wish your message was true!! Still no AF beginning to wonder if its the stress at being back at work as I am a school teacher - maybe I should suggest they sign me off so I can get pg!!
  • Yeah that seems reasonable to me!!!!!!!! Go for it!! I'm sure the stress doesn;t help, but it seems to be a lot to do woth luck and chance as much as anything else hon. Is there anything you can do to try to relax a bit outside of work? The ladies on here have been giving me some ideas on my recent thread if you want some inspiration! xx