Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Hello All!!

I was previously on the trying for a baby forum... but after having quite a few test (SA, HSG, OV test) - i had did a full report http://www.babyexpert.com/chatroom/topic/30895 and didn't think there was a place on Baby Experts for me... so i did a little web suggestion and left to Fertility Friends.co.uk!!

Just came back to see how everyone was getting on, and now we have a Long-Term TTC section - FAB!!

Just had my Lap & Dye operation on Monday.... and had a great news, that i have 1 clear tube, the other has a blockage from a previous EP, which can be unblocked via another dreaded HSG and tuboplasty.

Options are: HSG, stay on the IVF waiting list or continue to try with just the 1 tube....

Considering improving my health and going for the natural pregnancy route - still in denial over this IVF, im sure i can get pregnant without it :roll: i hope!!

Looking forward to getting to know everyone and hearing news of lots of BFP image

Boo x

Replies

• hey Boo welcome back!!

*puts on the virtual kettle and gets out the virtual custard creams*

Rach x
  • Hi Boo and welcome back to the site, good luck for future. Sounds like you've had a full MOT recently!
    Sxx
  • Welcome back Boo, nice to see you again although i wish it could be in a different forum. Great news so far so keep than chin up, pma high and much bding with Mr Boo!!!! Take good care, love bluebird xxxx