Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

FAO socks

hi hun,

long time no speak but after doing some digging i found you in here image

just wondered how things were going for you? i keep thinking about you and keep hoping and hoping i will see your BFP soon.

big hugs and lots of PMA to you xxxx

Replies

• Options
    I saw this on the front page and had been wondering about you too hun. How are you and where are you at with everything? I so hope you're ok, will have a look and see if I can find some of your posts to get myself up to date xxxx
  • Options
    Well hello girls! Lovely to hear from you. mrs-e your lo looks like she is growing fast! Give my love to any of the other ladies who have graduated you are in touch with. I am hanging in there. currently on month 21. Grr! I am fairly certain i am due Christmas day too so that is pants. Not holding out much hope don't really see why this month should be any different than the others although I did pray especially hard in Church last week!

Don't have much festive cheer I'm afraid Christmas is for families and we don't have one so I will paint a smile on and spoil my 3 nieces.

Love to the 2 of you and your lo's xx really lovely to hear from you, will we be seeing either of you back in ttc then or have you been put off!!!
  • Options
    Ah hun, you sound very fed up and unsurprisingly so. I think I remember reading a while back that you were going to see your GP about not having conceived since your mc, what did he/she have to say? I'm guessing nothing other than relax (yeah right!) and keep trying?

I am crossing everything I have that you have some good news to round off 2009 and start 2010 with a new life ahead of you. It is so your turn for a bit of luck.

We are doing ok, it's starting to get nice now, but it is so hard for the first couple of months. If I even mention pregnancy my hubby runs screaming for the hills. I started off convinced I would only have one but who knows. if I could be lucky enough to have another I think I might.

Sending love and wishing you a very happy Christmas, here's hoping you're unwrapping a BFP on the big day. Lots of hugs to you sweetie xxxxxxxxxxxxxx