Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility

The Evil Witch

Not only does she come along to ruin our day shes comes along bang on 6pm when my doctors is shut. just for that extra kick in the teeth.

now what do i do? :cry:

the hospital said i had to go and have my bloods taken on day 1 or 2 of my next af. do you think i'll be ok to go monday or will that be too late??? i know i prob won't get my full flow till tomorrow so will tomorrow class as day 1 or will day 1 be today.

Replies

• I think you should ring the emergency doctor and get it done over the weekend. I'm sure there will be one where you can get it done. sorry she found you hun - it's so shitty every month isn't it! hope you feel better in a few days.
  • that happened to me too honey... I went on day 3 and they had the local cottage hospital do them for me and then I took it to the main hospital in the town for analysis.

Definitely give the emergency GP a call and see what they recommend - they should be able to provide you with an alternative under the circumstances.

Good luck and let us know how you get on.
    xxx
  • Aww hunny thats pants! As the others have said, try your cottage hosp or out of hours gp. really hope they do it for you hun, it might take some of the sting out of the b**ch's arrival. xx