Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Everyone in the 2ww...

Hey ladies

I know there are a few of us in the 2ww at the moment... how are you all doing? When is everyone due to test?

I'm 10DPO and other than feeling a little dizzy, bloated and really tired I'm feeling normal.
Has anyone had any positive symptoms??

x

[Modified by: twinklestar on 29 October 2009 20:08:50 ]

Replies

• Options
    Hey. I'm 13dpo today. My AF is due tomorrow or Thursday. I usually start spotting and my BBT drops at 12 or 13dpo but nothing so far so i'm hoping we've done it this month. I did buy some hpts but going to try and hold out.
    I had a sharp pain in my hip bone at 9dpo so i'm hoping that was implantation. I've not really had any symptons tbh - sore boobs today and cm hasn't dried up yet so maybe that's good news?
  • Options
    Hey Twinklestar

I was due to test friday,which i will still do but if you look for my other post you will catch up with my news!
    Sounds good though from what you have said hun, so fingers crossed! xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    Hi Twinklestar

I was due to test on Friday, but I'm out. Good luck to the rest of you xx
  • Options
    Hi Twinkle star

I've just posted a new post on my week of symptom spotting!

Nothing exciting to report unfortunately.

Hope everybody else is OK

• Options
    LDOM sorry to hear that, hope next month brings better news.

PS and Suzannah I'll find your posts now!

I've had a couple of niggly pains but not sure if they're AF... I'm really not used to her arrival thanks to years of suffering with PCOS! TMI alert, I have lots of CM at the moment, any idea if that could mean AF is on her way or is it a possible pg symptom?