Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

trying for a clomid bump! want to join me (take 2!) :D

123457»

Replies

• Hi all, im new on here and wanted to say hi. been to see dr today and he has given me my first lot of clomid but have to start a progersterone pill first for 14 days then start on clomid.
    apprently i have really good levels of oestrogen but practcally non existent levels of preogesterone so fingers crossed it will work. i never thought i would hear myself saying this but cant wait for a period so i know im ovulating. good luck everyone and congratulations to those successes xx
  • Girls.................i couldn't resist any longer and AF was due yesterday so sneaked home at lunchtime did a test and it's a BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know I'm not out of the woods yet and need to slap myself to bring myself back to reality after MC in Sept but hopefully this will be a sticky bean, i do feel completely different this time so thats got to be a good sign.

So happy, hope your all not long behind me, sending you all some PMA and don't give up you newbies this was my 5th round of clomid

imageimageimageimage

xxxx

[Modified by: fingerscrossed30 on November 25, 2010 01:17 PM]

• awwww fingerscrossed30, you can uncross those fingers cause you did it!!! wooohoooo!!!!

congratulations!! How are you feeling? (aside from happy and nervous I bet!). Symptoms??

I truly hope its a sticky one (or two!!) lol image

yay for you!!
  • Well, I'm doing ok. Am on day 8 now so no more Clomid for me for this month. I can not begin to tell you how pleased I am to not have to take those dreadful little pills!! They made me feel horrid and turned me into a living monster but im been feeling much better today.

Got my scan tomorrow morning which I'm happy to get out of the way.Not sure what to expect but guess we shall soon find out!!
  • ... oops, sorry, just me again...

Wanted to say welcome to birty.... x
  • Aw Daisy Duck you are so sweet, thank u

Good luck for you scan tomorrow, I'm sure you'll be fine x

I feel ok, quite tired and waves of sickness but can cope with that!

xxx
  • Many congrats FC! That's excellent news! I know how it's hard not to think about things (like I keep telling myself not to think about getting pregnant but then find I'm thinking about it more) but try not to think about the MC and be positive, and also enjoy your pregnancyimage x

AFM, I'm still on my month off drugs. If homeopathy works at all then I would imagine it will take a few months. I'm also trying reflexology next week. God knows I've tried most other things!

Hope your scan goes well DD. x

• Thanks hun. I'm not too worried about the scan tbh.

Have you made 6our docs appointment yet??
  • CONGRATULATIONS FC!!!!!

So very very happy for you!!!

xx
  • Fantastic news FC, as other say stay positive, i know women who have had MC's then went on to give birth to beautiful healthy bouncing babies. Hope scan goes well.
    Hve also started clomid as from yesterday, side effects not too bad yet a bit of bloating and mild lightheadedness but so far soo good. have told my manager and she is great. Keep psitive everyone xx
  • Wow!!! I have the occasional peek in here to see how people are getting on but haven't for ages. Congratualtions Meagnella, Snowie and Fingers Crossed on your pregnancies. That's fantastic news. Hope you all have nice sticky beans and that everything goes well. Good luck to all xx
  • Hi ladies,

I'm on the dreaded tww but tbh, am not really holding any hope that it will be our month.

Had scan on Friday which showed one egg and a second which they were not sure if it was an egg or cyst as they said it was quite large, but when I went for my scan on Monday, they said I had ovulated and that they were both eggs. I usually ovulate around days 10-12 (I'm on CD13 now) but we missed BDing on day 9 and 10 but have since then 'just in case'. The doctor told us to BD up to today to be on the safe side and then i will allow my OH a break!! lol...

How is everyone else doing???
  • Hey welcome birty!

FC I am soooooooooooooooo pleased for you!!! Thats fab news! I think there is only a couple of us left that originally started on the thread waiting for a BFP but I guess I dont really belong on Clomid now...............maybe I should set up my own clube ovarian drilling now xxx
  • well i've finished my first cycle of clomid so now to the fun part.BDing has never felt so promising, but hope im not getting my hopes up.FC xxx
  • Hi Girls, just wanted to update you on my journey

I hope you won't be offended, I know when i was lttc'ing the success stories gave me hope

Just to update the newbies i conceived on month 5 of clomid

Yesterday we went for our 8 week scan and saw little bubs with a strong heartbeat

Sending you a sprinkling of baby dust to you all for the new year

Merry Christmas

xxx