Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Newby saying hello

I have been a regular poster in Trying section for a little over a year but after 16 months of trying with no joy, I have came to join you lovely ladies!

I had posted looking for some people in similar situations to mine in Trying and some lovely ladies pointed me in this direction.

Here's some details about me:

I'm 31 have been married to hubby for 17 month but we have been together for 13 years! We have been trying for a little one for 16 months it's been a bit of a rollercoaster ride for both of us but I think we have finally calmed down a little this month and we are trying to to stress over it all! This is our 3rd month of using CBFM and we are hoping this will be our month (although not getting our hopes up)! I OV''d on Friday so I'm currently 4 days past OV.

Anyway I look forward to getting to know you all a bit and hearing your scearms of joy when you all finally get your BFP's

Bye for now Jo x

Replies

• Hi Jo,

Welcome to lttc. I saw your post over in ttc as I tend to hover btween the two!!!

Im 30 and have been married for 16 months and ttc for 16 months!!! I am currently being seen at the fertiltiy clinic and am awaiting a lap and dye.

The ladies here are very supportive and understand the ups and downs of ttc.

Hope you are not here too long and that you get your bfp soon.

Lizzy xxx
  • Welcome Wanabamama

I hope ure sty with us is a short one image in the nicest possible way!!

It took us ages to finally pluck up the courage to go to the docs.. but sooo glad i went away back lasy June/July... Its been such a quick year... Not always a good thing tho.. still no BFP! image

There have been so many success stories with the CBFM.. fingers crossed for you! image

Ive not been tempted to use it, as I was always really regular and since going to the docs I know the i defo ovulate...

Lizzybuffe : How are u feeling one this emotional TTC journey.. Do u feel better now having started the investigations??

XX
  • Hi Cupcake,
    Ummmm, sort of feel better in some ways but then also get very frustrated by all the waiting times for every little stage!!! Im not the most patient of people!!!! How about you?
  • Yeah it does seem to drag a bit between appointments etc... but at least u know ure on the right road now!!... image

PMA PMA PMA

Im got discharged from my local hospital on July 19th and referred to the ACU... but still not had any word about an appointment there.... image XX
  • Please excuse my ignorance, what is the ACU. Is it the assisted conception unit?? Are you on any waiting lists for IUI or IVF yet hun?
  • Hey girls thanks for your replys, and advice! I'm going to go see the docs next month if we don't make it this month....... not wanting to get my hopes up too much but I'm feeling quite positive all of a sudden!!!! 7 DPO at the moment so only another 7 til I can test!!!!