Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility

Mid-cycle cramps???

HI Ladies,

I'm on day 20 ish now and i sometimes get ov pain, which i got this month, but it has sort of carried on and for the last three mornings I've had mild af type cramps. Has anyone else had this? Could is be a PCOS thing (which I may or may not have)?

Thanks guys

Rach x

Replies

• Hi Rach,

It's normal to get little af type cramps af ov - it's happened to me after ov - but I've only ov few handful of times in the last 18 months.

Don't worry it's all normal - I have PCOS - and I don't think it has anything to do with that!

XXXXXXXXXXXXX
  • Thanks hun,
    I still have it this morning - that's six days now - is it supposed to carry on for this long? I normally get ov pains but only for a day! It seems i get it mainly in the morning just like a dull af ache. It doesn't hurt that much it's just there.

Rach x
  • Well with out getting your hopes up - that did happen to me this month along with other pangs and symptoms.

However - as I have POCS and I don't have regular afs - there have been times when I've had those for 2 weeks and then nothing - not even an af!

So it's not always easy to tell hun - pg anf af symptoms are so very alike!

Fingers crossed for you hun - really hope it's BFP for you!

XXXXXXXXXXX