Forum home› Getting pregnant› Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Progesterone level only 1 :( PMA gone :(

Hiya everyone, just hoping for a bit of advice really and anyone that might of experienced something similar.

I've just got my results from my 21 day bloods and my progesterone level was only one, so I obviously didn't ovulate. I've had a pelvic scan and that was clear so I don't think i have PCOS, I do get regular AF but the last two have lasted for 2 weeks .....................................are they likely to put me on clomid now..............not really sure what happens now, PMA has gone out of the window...........:cry:

Replies

• My best friend had her progesterone checked on day 21 and it was 1 however she did conceive the next cycle but it was an ectopic. She the fell pregnant the following cycle but thought she was having another ectopic but she's now due in March!

So yes you can get pregnant if you have a low progesterone reading.

Are your cycles 28 days long? Your progesterone should be checked 7 days before the first day of your period.

Think you should go back to your GP to ask what happens next or if they're a bit clueless maybe a different GP in the practice?

Good luck

xxxxx