Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Blood results back

Well i got my blood results back for day21 tests and they've shown i've definatly NOT ovulated which is hardly surprising since last cycle was 107days so i guess i just wait till appointment in november to find out what they are going to do with my tubes and OV etc :cry::cry:

On the upside my blood test also showed after all the bleeding i had thankfully i'm not anemic- results were at the low end but within range so they're just going to moniter it...........not sure why i'm so tired and dizzy all the time then :\? :\?

So not sure wat to do now really :roll: :roll:

Replies

• Heya hun, sorry about the results, but as you say you where kinda expecting that, although doesnt make it any easier, im sure, and must be bloody annoying.

Im sure with your new job, time will pass quickly and before you know it november will be here...and i hope they give you the help you deserve :\)

Goodluck hun, i think this forum is fab....took them long enough to put one in here....but better late than never i guess, anyways just thought id let u know i am thinking off u chick, and im here if u ever need me image xxx

• Booo at blood test results.... not that they are surprising considering what you have been through recently.

As Kim says, November will be here before you know it especially with you starting your new job to distract you and Ellie's decoration of you're walls image !

What you do now until then is enjoy your daughter, your hubby, your new job and make plans to do some nice things at the weekends to distract you.

We are all here to make you laugh when you need it and support you when you are feeling down.

You know where I am :\)
    xxxx
  • Sorry about those results hun. I hope you still feel okay. Hormones grrrr
  • Sorry about the results hun, hope Nov comes round quick for you and me because thats when my next gynea appointment is. Hope you are feeling better soon. Sx