Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

5th time lucky, I hope...

Im pregnant, again!!!

We didnt actually try this month, I hope that doesnt upset anyone, but as I've been struggling a bit of late & were going away & have a procedure booked in for end of April we decided to take it easy.

I dont quite know how this has happened as we only bd after ov as have both been so tired.

I thought that AF was due mon or tues & something told me to do a test this morning, who knows why, so done a FR & the line came up as soon as the pee started to move across the strip, couldnt beleive my eyes so done a CB & the same thing happened!!!

I normally have a 32 day cycle & I suddenly realised that im only on CD25 so I hope this means its super duper sticky & we can keep this one.

Thank you everyone for all the support you have given me, on what has been a really hard time for us, in 17 months of ttc weve had 4 mc & my heart has been broken too many times.

Im not going anywere as it hasnt quite sunk in yet & I dont want to get ahead of myself but will try & stay positive for this lo.

Love to you all xxx

Replies

• Oh Laura congratulations!!!
    I'm so so pleased for you.
    Sending you lots of 'supersticky' babydust!
    Have you been given anything to take etc to ensure a sticky bean?
    I have absolutley everything crossed for you honey.
    Helen.xxx
  • Oh my goodness Laura, what fantastic news! Congratulations! Massive yay!!

Sending you all the sticky baby dust in the world sweetie. I know you must be feeling anxious, but I so, so hope that this is it for you. Remember Natty Nik's story - and she has a gorgeous little one in her arms now.

MrsD
    xxxxxx
  • Well Done honey,

Truely hoping that this is it for you. 4 mc is just too much for anybody to have deal with. You have been so strong through this, and I really wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy.

Hugs

Gem x

• Oh Laura - I have everything crossed that things go smoothly this time - you deserve nothing less that a healthy, happy and uneventful nine months.

Lots of love,

K xxx
  • Massive congrats!!! Well chuffed you!

Have a happy and healthy 9 months xxxx
  • wow laujai congrats hun i remember when you were giving me advice lol that was a few months ago i am more active now ***BABY DUST*** heres to a sticky one hun you deserve it xxx

http://www.bump-and-beyond.com/37/3708/370869.png

• Congratulations, hoping that this is a super duper sticky one xxx
  • Wishing you all the best ..... Fingers crossed for you xx
  • Hi Laujai

I am gatecrashing...I when I read this I just had to log on and say congratulations, you were so nice to me when I had my MC back in May.

I will be looking out for your posts and you deserve a very healthy and happy and non eventful pregnancy.

xxx
  • Thanks for all your lovely messages ladies they really mean alot, and lovely to see some g/c hope you girls & bubs are doing well, your both getting very close to your edd's now.

Helen I havent been given anything from consultant Im actually booked in for a hysteroscopy at the end of April!!! Ive been taking low dose aspirin anyway & im gona give them a call 1st thing Monday to see what they say.

xxxx
  • Congratulations! I hope all goes well -fingers crossed for you.
    xx
  • Congratulations hun, sending u tons & tons of sticky baby dust xx
  • OMG Laura that is amazing. Iv got everything crossed that this is really your turn, you certainly dont derseve the heartache you have already had never mind anymore.
    Im praying this is your sticky bean sugar plum XXXXXX
  • Hey sweetie, already replied on our thread but just to say again how over the moon I am for you!!!!!!!!!!! This WILL be your time xxxxx
  • Congratulations hun.
    Wishing you H&H 9 months with a super stick bean
    YC x
  • woooow

Dont usually post in here but wanted to wish u all the best and i really hope you have a sticky one this time....

I have beenttc 19months and had 2 mc... so i know is hard... (((hugs))) Huge Congrats

xxxxgemsxxxx
  • aaaarrrrgggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh L fantastic news image

so so chuffed for you chick huge congratulations to you both

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Hi Laujai

Just poped on & saw your post!
    WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
    MASSIVE CONGRATULATIONS HUN!
    Sending you extra super sticky babydust. XXXXX
  • What fabulous news Laura!! Just in time for Mothers Day as well. I'm truly so very happy for you...keeping everything crossed this is "the" sticky bean for you my love image xxx
  • G/C from March...

Laura, just want to send you the biggest congratulations on your recent BFP. After what you have been through, you deserve nothing short of a happy and healthy pregnancy and sending you the bestest of wishes that it is a super sticky bean - im sure it is!!

All the best honey xx