Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

I know I shouldnt get excited BUT....

This past week I have had prominent & tender nipples but since last night my breasts are sooooo sore and heavy and tender! I dont really ever have erect nipples and my boobs have sort of lost their bounce since having my daughter but now its a different story even my OH said they look FULLER.hehe
I cant stress how much I know that I should never get excited when I dont know if I am pg because after ttc for a year you learn not to, other wise you get really dissappointed.
This time its different though. I havent had an af for 6 & half wks but thats not confirmation as ive had a 48day cycle before and Im only on 46 although my average cycle length according to mymonthlycycles is 34days!
I dont want to test yet as I hate wasting them and getting dissappointed. As some of you may know I do have a scan for 16th to check cyst so do you think I should wait for then to ask if they can see a little bean (providing no af)?????
Or do you guys think Im mad and I should test? (i dont have any in atm tho!)
Or do you think I should wait until I go past 48days???
HELP xxx :roll:

Replies

• Options
    OOoh, Dilemma! This is just my personal opinion, but if it were me I would wait until i had passed my longest cycle. You only have 2 days to wait hun, so not long in the big scheme of things!

I am so so hoping af does not show up, for all the right reasons! Good luck chickie-poo! And if you do get a bfp, you can ask at your scan if they can see anything! Babydust and luck hun xxxxxx
  • Options
    thanks babybump4, think that is a good idea, I definatly wont test before tuesday.
    The scan is transvaginal, do you think that is safe if I were pg? I ask because Ive only ever heard of ultrasound for pg! xxx
  • Options
    As your scan is on the 16th, you should deffo know by then. But if you are still unsure, or if you have had your bfp (fingers crossed its this scenario!!), then maybe mention it to whoever is scanning you, just to make sure. I know they do transvaginal if a mc is suspected but not clear (to get a better pic, they did this with me). so I would think it is safe as a mc might not have occured. But I would deffinately mention it hun x

BTW, tons of luck for Tuesday! so hoping its a bfp for you x

[Modified by: babybump4 on November 29, 2008 09:23 PM]

• Options
    thankyou very much hun. fingers crossed x