Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Well iv Been

Hi there, went to cons at infertility clinic yesterday, done a test on thurs night to be sure i wasn't pg an i got faint line.. woo hoo or so i thought, fri morning the same faint pink line, spoke with cons who also tested me a BFN, got a scan and got all clear from endo, PCO and fibriods which was all good news had corpus leuteum so defo ov'd which iv not done since june.. anyway BFN this morning and AF arrived this affy! never ever had evap lines before and i confess to being a compulsive POASer, boobies still hurt like mad and i wonder if iv maybe had a v v v early mc. who knows anyone got lovely news to share xx :\?

Replies

• Good news on all clear from endo, but as MrsAmanda says, it could very well have been a chem pg, but there is no way you will ever find out. Best not to dwell on it too much or beat yourself up over 'what if's'. Just focus on the ab fab news that you ov'd, and no endo! x
  • oh am delighted at least i know now that im all fine, just need to deal with the early menopause and get cracking... tick tock!!! on clomid for that now. thanks girls x