Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

its official............

Im finally in my 2ww. This is the first time since starting ttc 12 months ago and im SO excited.

Iv actually released an egg WWWHHOOOOOOOOOOO (or so it would seem, had a nice big follicle on fri and now its gone). SO this is the first month we actually have a real chance of a bfp, i cant believe we really have a shot.

I dont know how im going to cope with waiting I want to know right now.

Its so hard to think in 2 weeks ill know if I have my ikkle bean growing inside me. I just cant wait.

:lol::lol::lol:

Replies

• Options
    Excellent! Fingers crossed for you! x
  • Options
    good luck xx
  • Options
    Hi Hun

Thats fab news - i've got everything crossed that this is your move.

Sending lots of baby dust

• Options
    Yay!!

Got everything crossed for you and hope little bean is tucked in tightly!!
  • Options
    Thanks ladies. I just hope this is it, its been an emotional ride and im ready to get off now PLEASE.
    Havent even thought how ill cope with bfn!! Lets hope i dont have to
  • Options
    Ooh how exciting, i know you replyed to my clomid/ egg question.. can you tell me again how big was your egg friday?

Did you feel any different, and signs of ov?

As i said in last post i had a 18mm follicle on wednesday, ive got everything crossed that i popped it out over the weekend. I have no more scans so will just have to wait for my bloods on friday, but wont get results until monday! (which will almost be day 27!)

Im also on my first 2ww since my ectopic in Oct... fingers crossed for us both xxxx
  • Options
    Aw gem sorry to hear of your eptopic, that must of been hard.

My follicle was 27 mm on Friday (22 on wednesday) and gone by monday. I honestly couldnt say iv felt any different around the weekend, i must have ov on cd 16 or 17 tho which is a few days later than "normal" so you are deffo still in there with a chance.
    I too have blood test friday (day 21 is thurs but given that i didnt ov till abit later thought id give it another day)

What day are you going to test? im going to try and wait till Mon 10th if af doesnt show as my last cycle was 32 days
  • Options
    Thats so exciting LL, i so hope this is your month hun.
    I understand how you feel, i ovulated last month for the first time and i'm hoping i do again this month xxxxx
  • Options
    Thanks girlies im feeling ever so ever so positive xx
  • Options
    Loobylou... I am so excited for you. Have everything crossed... really hope this month is your month image Sending you lots of baby dust! xxxx
  • Options
    Loobylou
    Sending you loads of supersticky baby dust, hope this is your time, i know its been a wait, fingers crossed! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
  • Options
    OMG, 27mm Thats mahoosive! well done you! :\)

That was a whopping 5mm in 2 days, that gives me some hope that mine may have also increased, if i was 18mm on day 15 i could have been 22ish by Friday, im hoping that my BD'ing over the weekend was of some use!

Our test day is the same, I used to be 32 day cycle and it seems I've ovulated late too so day 32 would be monday for me aswell, however I am a POAS addict, and not sure if I will be able to contain myself, particulary as I have 3 shiney new tests just ready and waiting!

I will try and hold out, but i reckon, it might just be a weekend of pant watch and weeing on sticks! (unless bloods say no ov :\( )

Let me know if you think your having any symptoms.. we can do this 2ww together! eeeekkkk.

Gem x

• Options
    Well done Loobylou!!! Please can I join you and Gem78 i' m too 2WW!!! Due to test on 8th August based on a 28 day cycle. I do not have 28 cycle normally, but I think I Ov'd on CD14 according to OPK/Temp and FF! The wait will be agonising!!! I am aving blood friday too! Good luck to us all xxxx
  • Options
    Aw yes gem thats great Gem

Course you can abp. Are you also on clomid?

Ow 3 of us now, lets hope we all get our bfp, im even more excited now!

Im having strange ov type pain on my right!! im just being paranoid tho cause im convinced iv been feeling queesy too since saturday LOL I did say on sat too if i didnt know better id think af was on its way! lets hope not hehe

Iv been read a zita west book and she recommneds visualising fertilisation and implantation around this time. May not be your thing but anything worth a try i reckon, its keeping me ever so positive any way and im off for a day at the spa tomorrow so will be super relaxed.
    Any way thats 2 days down only 12 to go hehe
  • Options
    Great! Nice to have support from others in the same boat! I am indeed a Clomid girl, this is my first cycle. I am up for giving anything a go so visualisation it is! I hope that you have had a fab day in the Spa I am very jealous! I have spent the day in a dull office dodging the rain at lunch and on way home! :roll: Did some calculations today (obviously not whilst I should be working and when I should be forgetting about ttc :lolimage and if we are lucky enough to have "caught" my EDD would be my late FIL birthday who passed away this year, which would be an amazing tribute :\) In the meantime, wishing my life away waiting to POAS. Tesco delivery tonight where I have ordered a few cheapy HPT before I use CBD! xx
  • Options
    how did i miss this post!!!! lol so excited for you chick and will particpate in the visualisation with you lets get that egg implanted. good luck chick xxxx
  • Options
    Wow, so excited for the three of you all in your 2ww!! Lots of sticky baby dust coming your way. xx
  • Options
    Thanks abp had a great day, very relaxing and missed all the rain lol

Hay moonbean, how are you doing?

And thanks twinkle

Its great having all this support. im not going to let you down image
  • Options
    Oh hon that's fabulous!! It can be so testing on your patience the wait.... but it means things are working as they should. Fingers crossed for you hon but either way this is a great start xx