Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Hi Guys - Its crazy over there

Im back in the sanctuary of long term ttc.

What a lovely calm - chilled out place to be. I just had to escape the other place its getting too stressful.

Im now officially not allowed back in that place - no more looking - no more posts or anything. lol

I think Im going to lose my patience with Melissa and I dont want to - she's obviously upset enough as it is.

im keeping out of it from now on.

I hope everyone's okay over here. I feel like I dont know you guys as much as it seems you know each other.

The great thing tonite is that becos I know af is about to come I have enjoyed a lovely few glasses of wine imageimage

Replies

• I dont mean that in a bad way - everyone is soooo lovely on here - I just dont want to see anyone upset.

I can be blunt and I dont mean it - we all have our little quirks lol

• Its all gettin a bit tedious isnt it?

• god i didn't realise all that was going on over there.
    I'm glad I can hide in here!!!
    xx
  • yeah, i'm glad to be over here too. I had also popped in and read the post and although I will support Melissa when I can she did piss me off a little bit more when I read the reply to popsicles messsage. But you know what I have more important things to worry about.

So Iam forgetting all that.
    I hope Lilac is ok she is one great woman! (I kneel down to you! joke ha ha)

Lulubell xxx

http://tt.lilypie.com/fbIPp1/.png

• OMG, don't really wanna get involved but had to have a read and see what you were all talking about and totally support Lilac. Thats all i have to say and so pleased this new forum is open for us lot. Sxx
  • Sorry ladies its my fault it got a bit crazy over there but i was pi$$ed!!!!!!! I've learnt my lesson and staying here from now on, hopefully i can trust all u ladies to leave my hubby out of this image:lol:image had this been the real world i'm not sure i would have been quite so forgiving. xx
  • Im really really upset

I take it the moderator took the message away.

I dont want to talk about it -

Do you know sometimes I wonder why do I bother?! Life seems to be always so difficult for me - nothin ever comes easy.

Everything I have I have had to work really hard for. And I would never never never say anything hurtful or nasty to anyone. But what do I get in return?......

I love people - I love animals - I love doing charity work - walking in the countryside, on the beach.

Do you know I can forgive one - but not twice especially after I forgave for a big thing first and then one fly away comment that anyone can say after a couple of glasses (for the first time in ages) on a friday night and what do I get?

Well - I hope all you ladies are okay - I havent decided if I want to stay yet..........evrything's really hard at the mo. My af is about to arrive, so I might go in to hiding at least until I feel more positive about life. :cry:

We all need to support each other
  • Oh honey don't be upset about it i'm afraid u just got caught in the cross fire Melissa was just being defensive i think! Please don't feel u have to leave i know af arriving can be a downer but she's not here yet so stay here for us all to support u!!!! I know u said earlier u flt u didn't know us all that well but we all know each other.....lets rectify that now get to know each other i'll start a thread now. xxxxx