Forum home› Getting pregnant› Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

gonna be here even LONGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

hi all,

well as title says i'm gonna be in this forum a lot longer yet. me n DH have had tests done recently. my came back fine but he's had a few issues with his, i'm not allowed to go into details even tho i don't know any of you.....he is on his 3rd test basically and has taken it all very badly. really trying to be supportive and be there for him poor thing. he's only 22 so he thought he really wouldn't have any problems!

so i've stopped counting days, test for ov and everything as know its not gonna happen for a long time yet!!! jus hope we'll be fixed in next 6 months, thats my aim

hope ur all well

love han xxxx

Replies

• Options
    Sorry to hear that Han. It's a huge blow for men to find out that their boys aren't doing what they should be. My DH had sperm issues so if you have any questions please ask as I did ALOT of research!! Am now pg from IVF so it can happen....and lots of ladies on here have conceived despite sperm issues. Hope you're not here too long xx
  • Options
    Aw Hannah,
    I am so sorry to read this. My DH also had issues with his swimmers, being statistically below the WHO normal range specifications for motility. despite managing to get me pg after 4 months naturally first time, and on first round of Clomid..
    Wellman vits really made a difference as well as quitting fags, spirits, no laptop on lap, no more cycling so things can be done. Obviously your hubby's situation will be different but these tips helped us.
    Hope he's on and you too hon.
    xxx
  • Options
    My Oh had dreadful SA results - morphology was over 99% abnormal.

There are lots of lifestyle changes which can help - pump him full of vitamins, get him to quit or cut down on nicotine, alcohol and caffeine. Oh, and make sure his bits get a good airing too. I used to make my OH strip as soon as he got home and he just sat around in a dressing gown. And if he has a laptop, make sure he uses a cushion or something to protect his vitals from it.

I have since got pregnant through IVF and and am now pregnant again - conceived naturally. So, despite the odds being stacked against you, it really can happen x
  • Options
    I am sorry to hear that hun. Sometimes I think it is worse for men, my hubbie was quite stressed about his results and he was fine. Really hope he is ok, glad you are being supportive xx