Forum home› Getting pregnant› Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

We have been discharged from the Infertility Clinic....

Hey ladies

Well we had our final fertility appointment tomorrow, the good news was that my hubby sperm has improved so much in the last few months they have not put him in the normal area where as before it was very low on everything... he has stopped smoking an taken loas of tablets that it has worked wonders, there is nothing wrong with him anymore... whoop whoop so after 3 and a half years we still have no baby but we also have no clinical reason for my getting our bfp... but we are going to give it 6 months of trying before we go down the IUI or IVF route... We have been discharged as I have a 8 year old daughter so all other treatment is now to be paid for... going to get some reflexology / acupuncher to re-balance our bodies and then if no BFP by march its IUI or IVF for us... not feeling too bad about things anymore as I cant tourture myself anymore and this is / has taken over my life so still going to try and keep everything crossed but also going to be positive....

How is everyone else getting on and feeling?

Emms xx

Replies

• Good luck getting your BFP XXX

• hey im stacey, i love your story.
    hubby and i have been trying or nearly 3 yrs now, hubby has low sperm count and motility. i only hope that we find that hubby has improved. we would love to be back in normal terms lol.

i hope you get ur bfp soon x
  • Excellent news on the sperm test results, fingers crossed that a bfp is just around the corner for you. Take care.
    Filo x
  • Yay, fab news on the SA. Reallly hope the BFP will come in time for Christmas. Good luck. Sxxx