Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

using CBFM after clomid

Just wondering if anyone has used clomid and CBFM together and then used CBFM with no clomid? Sounds confusing i know but for last two months on clomid i was getting highs and peaks but this month with no clomid i am only getting lows!!! Do you think it could be that because my hormone levels were so high for the past 2 months now the CBFM is just not detecting them as they are lower without the clomid or do you think i'm just not ovulating this month? I've tried reading the sticks and the estrogen line is getting fainter but the ov line if still quite faint and this usually gets darker. I rang the careline and sorry but they were useless. Said i was dipping pee stick too long but i've always done it that way (20 seconds) Any advice would be appreciated. Hope all of this makes sense, i know i've rambled on. xxx

Replies

• I haven't been in clomid myself hon, but one thing you could consider doing is resetting it I guess? You would lose the info from the other cycles but I guess they're different without the clomid anyway....sorry not v helpful hon.
  • YAY!!!! I got a high today on CD16!!!! Roll on my peak. Really thought the clomid had messed me up. Feeling more human today. tinybabydancer, i should have really reset it. I didn't think about that until i had used my first stick and then it was too late. xxx
  • Great news hon....that may just be normal for your body. Some months I didn't ov until Cd21. It's hard to know what to do with these things. I gave up on mine in the end as it just stressed me out too much trying to time bd with peak. However, you must get bd'ing NOW!!! xx