Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

AFTER 4 LONG YEARS...

deleted post due to security breach by BE

Replies

• i have been logging on every 5 minutes waiting for your post - i am so so so chuffed for you - what amazing news - have a marvellous relaxing celebration weekend x x
  • woooo hoooo! I am thrilled for you! I've been reading your story and was truly hoping that you got your BFP!

and maybe two bambinos! how fantastic!
  • OMG thats FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Congratulations!!!
    After reading the whole of your IVF diary earlier this now has me in tears.
    I'm so so pleased for you.
    Helen.xxx
  • Woooo Hooo, I even did an air punch for you Mrs B. Congratulations, I've been logging on all day waiting for your news.

Well done and huuuuugggggeeeee congratulations. Keep us informed of how many there is going to be. Look forward to reading your thread

V xxxxx
  • CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wonderful fantastic brilliant news - you deserve this so much after the long wait. Enjoy every minute xx
  • CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!
    I've bitten all my nails off waiting for your news today, but who cares-YAY!
    XXX
  • i have also been reading this thread and waiting for news checking every few mins all day.

sorry u dont me lol,but huge congrats and well done xxxx
  • Congratulations!!!!!!

MrsB, I am so, so, SO pleased for you! I have been following your story for some time but I am a lurker really!

I hope everything goes well for you xxxx
  • HUGE congratulations hun xxx
  • Shamelessly gatecrashing from TTC after MC but woooohoooo! Congratulations to you and Mr B!

Hannah xx
  • Congratulations!!!!! I am so pleased for you - hubby just given me a strange luck as I shouted out ''Yes!!!' when I read this. Reading your diary thread has been fantastic for me - getting ready to start our first ICSI, and hearing this wonderful news has me close to tears.

Well done, and we wish you a healthy happy pregnancy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • How amazing, I'm so happy for you both, I've been clicking in and out all day to find out your news.

May you have a very healthy and happy 9 months xxxxx
  • Whoop Whoop! I have too have been logging on all day. This is the best news, im so so pleased for you and mr b! So many many many congratulations hun. Oh mrs b im so happy for you. Xxxxxxx
  • Woweee!!!! Congratulations! Absolutley fab news, wishing you and MrB lots of love and luck for the next 9 months xxx
  • Oh my god, I am sat here crying reading your post! That is such amazing, fabulous news!
    Having read your IVF diary, I was impressed with your strength and positivity through it all. You truely deserve your BFP and I hope things continue to go well for you, Mr Bambino and the baby Bambino (s?)!
    All my love.
  • Oh my god that is the most fantastic and amazing news. I have been on and off here all day just waiting for your announcement. I want to wish you and your hubby a massive congratulations and wish you a very happy and healthy 9 months. Your news has really made my day. I also have a low amh and have been told our chances of responding to the ivf positively are low. You have given me hope. X x
  • Congratulations honey, so so happy for you! Enjoy every moment. Wishing you a H&H 9 months xx
  • WOOOHOOOO!!! What fantastic news really really pleased for you. So pleased it worked first time too. Wow 4 years, I thought 2 was a lifetime and you have served double! So thrilled for you. What is your edd, have you wored it out? WIll you be squeezing into December or in Jan? xx

• Mrs B,

I am g/c from TTC too- I happened to start reading your diary thread the other day and I was totally in awe of what a lovely person you seem and how upbeat and positive you were throughout your journey. I totally agree with whoever said that you have such a lovely style of writing-you really should take it up professionally! :\)

I came on to see your results and I am over the moon for you-it is incredible news. CONGRATULATIONS. Enjoy every second.

Lots of love

xxxx
  • congrats hun i am made up for you here is a (((BIG HUG))) for you i love that you have had a good out come hun H&H 9 months xxx