Forum home› Getting pregnant› Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Spotting rant again - sorry (also in PCOS)

Hello all!
Apologies for not posting much recently - I've been trying to stay away as not allowed TTC at the moment awaiting colposcopy. I have been reading every day though (can't keep away!!).
So here's the moan!1
I'm sooooo frustrated.

Honestly it's never ending - I had been spotting on and off for months since my mc in feb - but no af.
Now for the last 2 months, (since PCOS diagnosis) I have been trying a lower GI diet, exercising etc, taking EPO/Starflower and Vit B's and had NO spotting after bd or mid "cycle" (my af is now a bit of spotting for 3 day every 28 days - so I don't really have a cycle). But then today the spotting is back.

I am just ranting because I am so annoyed at the lack of control I have over my body. I am due a colposcopy early Jan so that could explain the spotting as my cells are obviously misbehaving but that just makes me worry even more!!
Has anyone else got this problem or any tips on how to deal with it???
Sorry for the negative post.
x

Replies

• Thanks for the reply WWAF
    No I generally don't get pain with it, its not like normal af (not that I can really remember it!!) so I don't know what it is.
    My doc thinks it could be linked to the dodgy cells or hormonal imbalance but I suppose I'll just have to wait to get to the gynae?!
    Hope you're well
    xx
  • Hi Mrs Dao,
    As i think you know i had abnormal cells eariler this year abd ended up having a LLETZ after diagnoses of CIN2 at my colposcopy, i had spotting like you describe all over the place and after bding, it was driving me mad so can sympathise with you, to be honest i couldnt control it either but it stopped after my op, i did try taking evening primrose oil super strength but i still spotted, sorry i cant advise anyrthing else as i know how frustrating it is, when i went back last week for follow up colposcopy they said there were still some more cells but very very little but i had not been spotting. but now as i think you know i got my BFP so if i need treatment again they did said it wouldnt be rushed until after anyway but they think its ok as was so little.
    Sorry cant give any more advise, but it is good you dont have long now for your colposcopy, im sure things will get sorted soon, sending you ((hugs)) and good luck xx
  • Hi MrsDao - sorry, I don't have any advice for you. Just wanted to give you a big hug.

xxxx
  • Thanks for all the lovely repies, info and hugs!
    Spotting has stopped again now wtf?? I cannot wait to get this colposcopy over with!
    Hope you're all well this snowy day
    xxx
    Spotting has stopped again now wtf?? I cannot wait to get this colposcopy over with!
    xxx
    xxx