Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

hello ladies

just wanted to apologise as haven't been on this week my son got a bug and then I did and I have a statistics essay due on tomorrow image I haven't been on a) because I haven't had the chance b) I wouldn't have completed my essay as I'd have been talking to you guys LOL xxx

I'm just starting to go through your posts so hope I haven't missed naything too exciting big kisses to all xx

My mum has just come in I'll catch up with the rest tonight LOL Never get a break image

[Modified by: moonbean on 25 May 2009 09:57:34 ]

Replies

• Hey Moonbeam

Was just thinking the other day that I hadn't seen you for a while. Are you on half term this week?

Saw on other post that you still haven't had your results back from docs - unbelievable ??!! Must be driving you crackers not knowing.

Anyway hope you are okay. Catch up soon xx
  • Hi ya,

How are you doing? Yes do fill us in how you got on xx
  • Lovely to hear all of you, I've been looking on here this weekend, but it's been fairly quiet, I assumed you'd all gone on holiday!
    xx
  • Hi Moonbeam, hope you are now feeling better?
    I'm on cd4 today. Donor#1 says he should be available next week so I haven't contacted donor#2. I'll make sure #1 is certain nearer the time. I have lots of PMA at the moment.
    Helen.xxx
  • Hi SC, still no results for us, phoned last week and his 2nd set of SA went to gynae instead of fertility so they had to chase that to get a copy of it, I mean how hard is it LOL Going to phone again on Wed and chase, yet again, as if lttc isn't stressful enough! How are you getting on?

Loubylou what about you how are you doing?

LOL warrenj it can be quiet on here sometimes LOL I'm back in form now so I'll keep you company xxx all ok with you?

Hello hjeana, yes better now thanks, just put finishing touches on my essay too so well pleased it is ready to be handed in! I hope donor 1 works out and provides the goods if I remember donor 2 was messing you about last time???

• Hey lovely. Nice to see you back hope both you and the little one are ok??
    I will be on proper catch up from tommorrow/ tuesday
  • Hello MB,
    I noticed you havent been on for a while, i'm pleased your ok, how frustrating about your hubbys SA results, their taking the piss a bit, its been ages, i would have gone crazy by now.
    I'm on cd17 at the mo, going on holiday next week, cant wait xxx
    http://tt.lilypie.com/ZgZlp1/.png

• Hi Moonbeam

Lovely to see you back :\) Can't believe you've still not had your results :\? What a pain! Good luck with your chasing - you go get them!!

• Hi Moonbean, I'm fine! I'm on 4th month clomid, although getting a bit paranoid, as I've read if you're not pregnant in the first 3 cycles of clomid then it won't work at all.
    I'm due to inject next Sunday to ovulate, and I'm starting acupuncture on Thursday, so fingers crossed!
    xx