Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Can any females relate to what I'm experiencing plz could be pregnant or not?

Me and my husband was trying fo awhile now to conceive I have irregular period so I don't know when I ovulate from the 15th of January 2022 I've been experiencing symptoms but don't know if I am I took a cheap home pregnancy test and it was negative but I've been having headaches I spotted for couple days not fullng a panty shield I also experienced mild cramping and also lil intense cramping also twinges butterfly feeling in my lower abdomen for couple minutes one night then the next morning twinges again for another couple minutes my period still didn't came down heavy not even a flow today is the 2nd of February and I'm still experiencing off and on vaginel bleeding and mild cramping I also felt sticky pains in my left and right ovaries I've never had this before can anybody tell me if they ever experienced anything similar and find out that their pregnant?

Replies

• Options
    I have just experienced this and took a cheap £1.50 test that was negative! I have ordered on amazon a first responce test. Ive felt like this for over 2 weeks now spotting cramps feeling sick! My app says im 5 days late but my periods all over the place sometimes come sometime dont! But i dont feel myself! Im going away saturday so test will be waiting for me when im home! Sending lots of love and hugs to you!