Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss

Feeling quite alone

Hello i have not posted in here before,
I had such a early mc i don't know how far bean was i had got 3 positive tests 3 days in a row then on the 4th day i started bleeding really bad.
I went to the doc she tested me and said that i was preg i then sat and told her what had been happening and she said that it sounds like i had lost my little bean. I have since done a test and got nothing.
I knew i had lost my bean because when the bleeding started later that day i stopped feeling sick and my boobies had stopped being so sore.
My other half really hasn't spoke about it. I spoke to my nan and grandad (i dont speak to my mother)
all my grandad had to say was '' well at least it's really fun making baby's ''
mmmm.... yes but loosing them is not much fun..........

feeling really sorry for my self today and i know i will have good/bad days but today is just a bad day.
I am going to just keep bd as usual.

Will i ov as uaual?
Thank you for letting me ''chat''
Gems xx :cry:

Replies

• hi gemsxxxxx
    we are in the same sodding boat hun! we were both pg at the same time too! i was 4+6 accordimng to my cycle,and im very regular.

im sure you will still ov as usual,i did when i had my MMC in march and my CBFM says high for the second day running today!

i had a really bad day yesterday and have been signed off from work for another week,as i cant face going back and had a panic attack yesterday...i know the only thing that will make me feel better is to be PG again,but then im terrified i will lose another one and dont think i can go through the pain again...we are not havinga break and are trying straightaway.

xxxxxhugs Clare
  • Hiya
    I think I have replied to you somewhere else. I had this a few weeks ago and I think it is easy to feel bad for being as upset as I felt and I imagine you do to. I'd been getting positive tests for a week then started spotting, wend to out of hours and doc said it was normal but I knew it wasn't. Started bleeding the next day and went back to out of hours and diff doc did a pg test and that was my first BPN - I felt so stupid and he made me feel a bit stupid for crying, I've taken the long way round to say that its okay to have bad days - every so often I see someone get a bfp and head into March 2009 and I think 'thats not fair that where I should be' or I think about how pg I should be.

We weren't going to take a break but I ov'd earlier than I normally do so hubby was away so will just start properly next month. So i expect you will ov around the normal time but I guess everyone's bodies are different. I'm still having random crampy pains which is a constant reminder of what could have been image

Sorry I feel like I've gone on far too long but want to end on a positive note - we will all get BFP's very soon big hugs xx
  • Hi Gembags
    however early the pg its still a loss and a diffiuclt one - once you see that BFP - your mind goes ahead with thinking about stuff anyway - we all have good/bad days, its natural
    Sorry don;t know abuot ovulation, but good luck for future TTCing
    Daisyx
  • thank you all
    Clarehair i had by faint +ve around the same time as u and i signed onto be when i started bleeding only to read you were bleeding to.
    I feel ok until friends/family ask when we are thinking of having another child - my sons 3 in sept so been planning his birthday. I just breakdown and cry a family fraind was round last week talking about my son and as i stood up i had bled through my jeans (again) which made me so upset and i told her what had happened
    I am feeling a tiny bit better I had quiet a chilled day
    Might be all over the place again 2mro but for this evening i am feeling ok.
    Thank you again lady's your all very helpful
  • awww gembags xxxxxx

my hubby wont even talk about trying again,he doesnt think im ready! he says that if im off work as im stressed and upet im not ready TTC!! i nearly whacked him!! i told him i wont feel better until im PG.
    we are meant to be doing sperm meets egg plan this month ,which we should have started 3 days ago,but he wont sleep with me,i tried the other night and i got no response,thing is i feel even worse by him not wanting to sleep with me! it makes me feel rejected ,which doesnt help my state of mind....does that make sense?im worried to tell him tho,as he will get all argumentative and think we should hold off completly!

oh god the dilemma xxxx