Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

3rd loss what happens now?

We've just had our 2nd scan to confirm bubs has died this is 3rd mc.

Had a mmc in Dec/Jan a chem pg in May & today im 8+5 but last weeks scan showed no hb & measuring at 7+5 so last week bubs hb mustve just stopped!!

Im being referred to a reacurrent mc clinic does anyone know what happens I know i'll have ultrasound & bloods probably but just wondered if anyone else has been through this. I know all mc are heartbreaking but it's just a bit much now we really thought this time would be ok but was wrong obviously!! xx

Replies

• Options
    Laujai I am so sorry, I can't believe how unfair life is sometimes. I'm afraid I can't answer your question but I wanted to say how sorry I am, I really hoped this would be it for you.
    xxx
  • Options
    Thank you L&N.

NN has kindly said she would give me some advice as they were there earlier in the year. Im sure by the time I get back to ttc you will have migrated, were gona take it easy for a bit & hopefully get some answers before we really start again properly. xxx
  • Options
    I think that sounds like a good idea. Will keep an eye out for you.
    xxx
  • Options
    Oh Laujai I am so so sorry....I can't answer the question for you but am just hoping you're OK?
    Big hugs to you - thinking of you xxx
  • Options
    Hi sweetie

Thank you, how are you?

I had erpc yesterday & was back there today as was passing large clots today!! The whole point of the erpc is to remove the tissue isnt it! they examined me & looks ok for now have got all sorts of antibiotics just incase!!.

I am quite lost dont really know what to do think it still hasnt sunk in yet will probably takea while but I just feel nothing at the moment without that sounding harsh!! xxx
  • Options
    so sorry to read your news sending you big hugs xxx
  • Options
    Oh hun I am so so sorry - I don't know what to say - you've been through so much and it sucks!!!!! Wish I had a magic wand that made it all better for you and me and all the other lovely ladies going through it at the moment!!!!!!!

I just hope you're OK - am thinking of you xxxxx

I'm alright, poo weekend (BFP Sat then BFN Sunday and arrival of AF yesterday!!) as really thought had done it this month.........trying to find my PMA this week but its hard - hopefully nice long weekend might perk me up a bit as least not at work image

Big big hugs xxx