Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

WHY???

Hi everyone,
I have not been on any forums for a few months now, but I need some advice as I am finding it more and more difficult to cope with everything. We have a 2 year old girl who's absolutely fantastic and had no problems conceiving her. I know I am lucky to have my beautiful daughter. I had a miscarriage last September. We were devastated... but decided to try again soon after. In December, I started bleeding in the middle of my cycle. My doctor did a pregnancy test and it was positive but the bleeding and pain were a bad sign. I had blood tests every 2 days for a month as they suspected an ectopic pregnancy. "Luckily" my body rejected the ectopic pregnancy so it was like a miscarriage and did not require any medical intervention. We then decided to wait a few months. It has not been difficult for us to conceive in the past but this time nothing has been happening. I am convinced that I am suffering another miscarriage at the moment (even though the pregnancy tests are negative- it could be because I would only be 4 weeks pregnant?) as I am bleeding heavily with clots. Nothing like a normal period. My husband has been great but I feel like I cannot cope anymore and I don't know what to do. I am constantly crying... I want to do everything I can to have a healthy pregnancy. Has anyone got any tips? I was thinking about trying acupuncture or reflexology or natuarl remedies. Can anyone help?
I am pretty healthy... Idon't drink alcohol (maybe I should?), I don't smoke and I exercise.
Thanks

Replies

• Options
    oh hun sorry to hear what you have been through.

if you are worried about your bleeding at the moment then get it checked out at the doctors. with your previous history they might look into it for you.

i don't know what to say about tips as i've only been pg once and that was a mc. not smoking and drinking is the first thing i would say, and make sure you are taking your vitamins etc.

in some fertility books they talk about acupunture and reflexology but i've no experience of these i'm afraid.

just wanted to let you know that we are all here for you, and i'm sending you some big hugs xxx