Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Did You Notice?

My changing the forum names has been actioned, as has the pregnancy after MC and ectopic suggestion- yay!!!!!!!!!!!! x

Replies

• WELL DONE YOU!!!!!!

Here's a glass of champagne - lets drink to that!!!

XXXXXXXXXXXX
  • Well Done Kimmy!!!! Couldn't have done it without you!!!

Now where's my glass of champers????

Kimmy & MWB how the devil are you both - i'm just back from the HOT russian osteopath - my back is feeling a bit better - but i'm sure i'll manage another visit!!!! He just say's i've to take it easy!!

Kimmy i was reading you're post on you're wee bleed - i've got all my fingers and toes crossed for you honey!!

MWB how's you??

Love, Dust and PMA to all

Broxi xx
  • Ooh, hot russian osteoath eh? Nice!

Right I'm off to the toilet now- hopefully no more blood! x
  • Hey Brox!

Here's your glass of champers - come and join the party!!!

I am not bad hun - results show no HCG now - that was last week - I just have to wait for the bleeding to stop now! An 8 week AF is NOT FUN!!!!

I need a hot russian something - I'll settle for my hot italian boyfriend - but I can't do anything because I'm bleeding! And even if I jumped my OH he is frightened of damaging stuff as I have been in pain etc over last couple of months - think he's frightened of breaking me - LOL!

I hope to have a weekend away next weekend - so I am hoping that the bleeding will stop soon - or I'm going docs monday morning to get tablets to take! Fingers crossed it stops by this weekend!

How are you feeling hun?

XXXXXXXXXX

• Woo hoo!! We did it! So pleased to log on and see they'd changed the topic names and added our new forum. Righto....we all just go to get there now! xx
  • Hi Girlies,

MWB - hot italian Boyf!!! i'm Jealous!!! i've only got one more session with Hot Russian - then it's back to my DH!!!

I know what it's like BD for the 1st time since - my DH was so gentle!!! Although if you remember my post it was VERY painfull!!!

Hope you have a great weekend away next weekend and i have fingers, toes and eyes crossed the bleeding stops soon for you honey!!!! My bleeding STOPPED all of a sudden - no tailing off or getting lighter - just STOPPED - fingers crossed this is what will happen for you honey!!

I'm just praying for AF - first time ever i've done that!! just don't know where i am till the witch comes!!!

PMA to all !!!!

Broxi xx