Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Can anyone help? (maybe TMI!)

Hello is the first time i've posted on here!

Am 5 weeks and 4 days pregnant but think i may be starting to MC.

At the moment i've got a very light brown show when i go to the toilet but not everytime and also there isn't anything showing inbetween going to the loo(in my knickers)? If i am MC do i need to go the doctors or just wait and see what happens?!

Can anyone help at all?

Replies

• hiya, dont panic!!! i've had bleeding 4 times so far im 15weeks. you need to go to ur local a&e and they will get u seen by the docs n u'll get a scan as well. if u've got no pain n no clots then it might be nothing. you'll have to have an internal as well. when i was bleeding it was bright red but not to heavy and i seem to bleed every 2 weeks, each time im scaned and no problems are found.even tho they say its not normal to bleed during pregnancy its actually really common and often without any real cause. as long as everything is fine at hospital just go home and rest for a few days.
    hope that helps a little bit
    clare
  • Hello Clare, thanks for your quick reply, will see how i go tonight and if its still the same tmw will head to a&e.
    Thanks kelly x
  • thats ok, i know how it feels. midwives wont deal with u either until ur further along so if u go in this was u get referred to the earlt pregnancy unit. hope it all goes well
    clare x